Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Adorable makeup tote tute
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adorable makeup tote tute Sign In/Join 
posted
I found this in blog land and thought it was so cute. http://www.conniekresin.com/20...p-tote-tutorial.html It looks so easy.

I am thinking I need one with doggie fabrics. I can't wait to get back in my sewing room, maybe next week I can conquer the stairs again. Wink

Brandy
~There are pawprints on my heart.~
www.prairiepawsrescue.com

Posts: 5095 | Location: North Dakota! | Registered: Jul 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StarrySky
posted Hide Post
Thanks - I love tutorials for little projects & can't get enough of them! It was a simple zipped bag that got me over my life-long fear of zippers, too. Smile

Posts: 5755 | Location: About 28,000 Light Years From Galactic Center | Registered: Jul 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cute and simple...love it...

May
"In Michigan"

Posts: 10058 | Location: Michigan,up North,the west side of Perfect | Registered: Sep 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice blog,amazing tips for Sauerstoff Hautpflege makeup.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CurtisRyer,

Curtis L Ryer

Posts: 1 | Location: Irondale | Registered: Sep 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
That's a great looking little bag & may just have to try to make a few. Thanks for guiding us to that link. You could even line it with some of that "raincoat" fabric that Connecting Threads had not long ago. It was some sort of waterproof fabric.

Edited to add: If you needed something really quick you could make it from that double sided pre-quilted fabric if you had any on hand.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nlk,

Nicki

Posts: 8130 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had forgotten this little bag. Thanks for bringing it up to the top NLK. I still haven't made one. I have some adorable puppy fabrics that would work great for this.

Brandy
~There are pawprints on my heart.~
www.prairiepawsrescue.com

Posts: 5095 | Location: North Dakota! | Registered: Jul 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is so cute, I am going to make them to give out to our neighbors 3 little girls for Halloween and some for the granddaughters of my husband's oncology nurse.

Wanda

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Jul 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look what else I found on her wonderful blog,just in time for Halloween Candy Corn

http://www.conniekresin.com/20...rpiece-tutorial.html

May
"In Michigan"

Posts: 10058 | Location: Michigan,up North,the west side of Perfect | Registered: Sep 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post