Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  New Fish for Oct.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Fish for Oct. Sign In/Join 
posted
I am posting for Patty j, who is fishing in Canada. I hope this works.
http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/bompdf/Wf_10_temps.pdf
I think this is the new fish for Oct.
Hope you enjoy. Sue

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sister sue,

Posts: 1579 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
worked fine for me. thanks for posting this one is too cute

Posts: 396 | Registered: Nov 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
Oh, that's a cute one. I can't wait to see what all of you do with it in October.

Nicki

Posts: 8215 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Elainetoo
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I've been downloading these for future use. Really adorable.

Posts: 8096 | Location: Northeast | Registered: Nov 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the linkSmile I have downloaded it and have thinking cap on for colour ways.

Posts: 393 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: Apr 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TTT- Waiting for the new fish to join all the others in the ocean. Sue

Posts: 1579 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
Introducing Spencer, a dandy in his electric blue suitSmile

Posts: 393 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: Apr 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
Oh yea, he is a handsome one & really sizzling in his suit. I've printed this one out even though it's the first one I've printed. I'm thinking about making one into a doll quilt for 2014.

Nicki

Posts: 8215 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shirlwin, Spencer is very handsome. Love the blue contrast. Thanks for posting. Sue

Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Oooooo he is so cool. Great job

J Lu

Posts: 1054 | Location: Eldersburg Maryland | Registered: Oct 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
I'MMMMM BAAAACK Sue, thanks for getting this posted for me. I was in Canada fishing for the real thing, had a great time and caught lots of fish.
Shirlyn, Spencer is going to be a great catch for some lucky lady, Just might have to get "Cutie Patootie" done and released into the Ocean. Maybe she will find Spencer. Now what colors can I use to make her attractive?????
ps does anyone know the correct spelling?? Every way I type it, it doesn't look right. Pat

Posts: 8104 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tisme
posted Hide Post
Ooohhhhh, love the colors on him. I had computer issues and missed printing out Sept and Aug., but will be back on the ball now.

Posts: 4634 | Location: It is truly summer!! | Registered: Dec 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are all the beautiful fish that will populate the ocean??? Sue

Picture of katiemedarlin
posted Hide Post
Time for me to fess up - I have lost interest in these fish. I don't know why, but there it is.

I am, however, continuing to print out the patterns in hope that I will someday regain my interest. I've put the background away with the fish so that I don't use it for anything else.

I will continue to watch the new fish swim and populate their ocean.

Happy is a choice.

GO RAVENS!!!

Posts: 4057 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Just 2 more fish to do and our oceans will be full of fun and happy fishes.
Oh Spencer, where are you hiding???
Cutie Patootie is looking for you. Nope not behind that big piece of coral, Where are you??

Posts: 8104 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
Oh Patty, that little fish is just darling. Spencer won't be able to say no to her when she finds him. Wink

Nicki

posted Hide Post
The Nov. fishies are just darling! KMD...sorry to hear of the loss of mojo on these fishies but I know how that is! It will return to you one day. In the meantime please keep checking in with us! I am sorely behind on my fishies...life just got too busy for a few months. I have printed out Oct. and Nov. and am going to a quilting retreat in my area in 2 weeks and these little pups (fish!) are on my list! I considered stopping after 9 and make a fun throw but decided instead to keep going until 12 are completed for a twin size bed topper. I don't think I will continue after that with the full 15. I have enjoyed this sew-along immensely...cute fish and fun to stitch with you all! Back after my retreat to post a few pix.

Posts: 3478 | Location: grammyville | Registered: Sep 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
Spencer is on the prowl!! Cutie Patootie is gorgeous and Spencer simply adores gorgeousSmile
I didn't begin until the 4th fish and intend to make 12 ... already I have the backing and sashing fabric chosen; I drag it out every month and wish the months to go by quickly. It is having the fabric ready that spurs me on.

posted Hide Post
Patty, what a cute fish. She looks very flirty and should be able to win Spencer's heart. LOL Sue

Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Just Spencer and Cutie Patootie new to the ocean this month??? Well at least there is a girl and boy chasing around looking for each other, should be easy to find. LOL

Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
Boo hoo ... Cutie Patootie and Spencer alone in the seaFrown They need some friendsSmile

Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
Meet Bonnie Bubbles! She's on the lookout for Spencer & going to give Cutie Patootie a run for her money. She's hoping her bubbles will attract Spencer. Big Grin

I haven't been making these but decided to print off the October pattern & will use this for a doll quilt for 2014.

Nicki

Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
NLK, What a wonderful little fish and great idea for a doll quilt.
Now Cutie is getting a little green around the gills going in circles looking for Spencer==Do you think he is taken already?? She just has to find him before Bonnie Bubbles attracts him with her dazzling bubbles.
Oh Spencer where are you?? Come out come out wherever you are. I've got chocolate.

Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
Bonnie Bubbles is gorgeous. Methinks Spencer is in hiding with such a choice of girls to courtSmile They would make cute doll quiltsSmile

posted Hide Post
Nicki- that is so clever- bubbles coming up. glad to see that you jumped into the ocean. Love Bonnie Bubbles. Hope you continue to make the rest of the fishes. Sue