Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COF Boutique Sign In/Join 
Picture of EBGQ
posted
For all you talented ladies, are you interested in having a Boutique at this year's retreat? Just pm me so we can see if there is enough interest to set aside a portion of the space - there will be no charge and you can have 1/2 of an eight foot table? Anyone interested?

Posts: 2142 | Registered: Sep 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sewlove2quilt
posted Hide Post
I'm interested!

https://www.etsy.com/people/sewlove2quilt2

Take time for kindness & for giving. Take time for friends & happy living!

Posts: 6784 | Registered: Feb 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Missmommy
posted Hide Post
I'm sure there are many of you talented ladies who would like to have a space to sell your creations at COF.

Posts: 3288 | Location: NY | Registered: Aug 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quiltslots
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Sep 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MountainLaurel
posted Hide Post
I would like a space too!

Carolyn

http://harrisburgcof2013.shutterfly.com/pictures

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2301 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fleur55
posted Hide Post
I'm interested Smile

Posts: 638 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: May 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EBGQ
posted Hide Post
I am really excited to see what you ladies will bring - who else would like to sell their goods to a dedicated group?

posted Hide Post
I would like a small space also Smile

Jane_Kiwi

Posts: 1797 | Location: New Zealander livin' in NYC | Registered: Jan 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KBlue
posted Hide Post
I would like to have a space

Posts: 722 | Location: Oregon | Registered: Aug 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EBGQ
posted Hide Post
wow, that makes six ladies who will be bringing their talents to the COF, any more want to join in?

Picture of amiko
posted Hide Post
Please save a space for Hot Potter Mama in case she decides she would like one. She is on vacation till April and will let you know when she gets back. Thanks,
amiko

Posts: 367 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Missmommy
posted Hide Post
TTT. If you're interested in having a spot, get in touch with EBGQ here or send her a PM.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Missmommy,

Posts: 3288 | Location: NY | Registered: Aug 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sewlove2quilt
posted Hide Post
I just started a thread for the COF patches that I make & will have on my boutique table...taking orders so I don't make too many! So go check it out, k? Big Grin

https://www.etsy.com/people/sewlove2quilt2

Take time for kindness & for giving. Take time for friends & happy living!

Posts: 6784 | Registered: Feb 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hot Potter Momma
posted Hide Post
I would like to know the times of the Boutique- I am interested in bringing along my Bear Mountain Herb products. thank you

Posts: 41 | Registered: Nov 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EBGQ
posted Hide Post
the times for the Boutique will be from 9 - 11pm on Friday and Saturday nights. Deadline for signups will be June 1st, remember there is no cost for space and you will be assigned 1/2 table, which I am assuming are 12 foot tables. So far we have seven talented quilters offering their products so start saving your extra cash for shopping

1. Hot Potter Momma
2. Sewlove2Quilt
3. Quiltslots
4. Mountain Laurel
5. Fleur 55
6. Jane-Kiwi
7. KBlue

Anyone else interested?

Picture of EBGQ
posted Hide Post
Sorry ladies, I have to make some changes to my previous posting

We are limited to six vendors and the tables are only 8 foot tables, not 12 foot.

At this time we have six participants and one on the waiting list, I am listing the names as they were received

1. Sewlove2Quilt
2. Quiltslots
3. Mountain Laurel
4. Fleur 55
5. Jane-Kiwi
6. KBlue

Waiting List

HotPotterMomma

Picture of Hot Potter Momma
posted Hide Post
You can take me off the wait list- the boutique times are past my bedtime- ha ha

Posts: 41 | Registered: Nov 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post