Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  June Funky Fish BOM pattern is up and ready!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June Funky Fish BOM pattern is up and ready! Sign In/Join 
posted
Here is the link for the June Funky Fish BOM pattern:

http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/bompdf/Wf_6_temps.pdf

Let's get some new fish out into the ocean!

Posts: 3405 | Location: grammyville | Registered: Sep 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting Alex... I just got on the computer this morning.
Looks like another great fish this month. Wonder how many fish will join our Ocean this month???? Let's get sewing.

Posts: 7831 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a cute fish. Who will be the first to post the new fish??? Sue

Posts: 1485 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
Woohoo ... this fish is cute. Thank youSmile

Posts: 306 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: Apr 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KC1930
posted Hide Post
Nice lips! Wink

http://hexagonswap.blogspot.com/

For donated quilts for the kids, check out the photos at
http://kc1930.blogspot.com/201...-pictures-below.html

Posts: 9225 | Location: Lewiston, Maine | Registered: Feb 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
Priscilla is awaiting her friends in the oceanSmile

Posts: 306 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: Apr 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Shirlwin! Right on top of things! Priscilla is darling!

Posts: 3405 | Location: grammyville | Registered: Sep 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shirlwin- Priscilla is just adorable and soon she will have more friends in the ocean. Love the names of all the fishes, makes it personnel. LOL Sue

Posts: 1485 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TTT- Any new fish for the ocean. Sue

Picture of tisme
posted Hide Post
oh wow, love her Shirlwin! Need to go download Junes. I have 2 more fused down, now need time to do the hand work on them.
Tammy

Posts: 4572 | Location: It is truly summer!! | Registered: Dec 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Shirlyn, That is the cutest fish ever. I have my pattern printed and a general fabric choices made, just need to find my fusible. Pat

Posts: 7831 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Here's my little fishy

J Lu

Posts: 934 | Location: Eldersburg Maryland | Registered: Oct 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
my DGS loves everyone's fish so I have let him pick out some fabric for his fish. does anyone have the patterns 1 - 4 they can email to me.
PM me fore my email thanks

SUE B

The smallest Cross in the corner is the one you put in the room.

I hope all our daily ups and downs are with needle and thread.

COF 2007 http://www2.snapfish.com/snapf...BRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Posts: 1459 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katiemedarlin
posted Hide Post
Jan, that is one hysterical fish. Love how you placed the eye.

I got mine all fused down last night and I'll stitch him up tonight when I get home.

Happy is a choice.

GO RAVENS!!!

Posts: 3993 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Isn't he the ugliest thing. I love them.

J Lu

Posts: 934 | Location: Eldersburg Maryland | Registered: Oct 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Sue ill send them to ya. What is your address.

J Lu

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
J Lu- does your fish have a name?? Love the fish and the colors are wild. Sue

Picture of katiemedarlin
posted Hide Post
Here's my new fishy. No name, but the lips are sooo Angelina Jolie!!

Happy is a choice.

GO RAVENS!!!

Posts: 3993 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katiemedarlin
posted Hide Post
And here's my little corner of the ocean. (Does an ocean have corners?)

Happy is a choice.

GO RAVENS!!!

Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Yeah I was trying to figure that one out myself Lynn. Your fishes are just sooo cute. No names so far for mine. My son in law to be wants them for his new Doctor's office. I'll let the kids name them.

J Lu

Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
I still can't find my fusible but I found some at Joanns and now it is waiting to be used. Sue thinks I'll find my stash of fusible, but if I do I can't imagine where it is at!!!

Picture of Shirlwin
posted Hide Post
corners in the ocean? I reckon corners of the oceanSmile I love how everyone chooses different colours which makes each fish uniqueSmile This corner of the ocean is beautiful.

posted Hide Post
Katie- all 6 of your fish look well matched. Thanks for posting the whole group. Sue

Picture of EBGQ
posted Hide Post
here comes Goldie the goldfish

fish 6-a

Posts: 2139 | Registered: Sep 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EBGQ- Goldie looks beautiful and I love the background you used. Good addition to the ocean. Sue

posted Hide Post
KMD and EBGQ...Love your fishies! Aren't they all starting to look great as a group!

Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Are you all ready???? Fancy Nancy just joined the fish in the ocean, YIPEEEE
Everyones fish are sewww cute. These are going to be awesome projects when finished.

posted Hide Post
WooHoo! Isn't fancy Nancy just that...fancy with her lace print! Very nice!

posted Hide Post
Patty- Fancy Nancy is just that FANCY. LOL- Love it. Sue

posted Hide Post
TTT- How are all the fish doing in the ocean?? Any new fish for the ocean? Sue

posted Hide Post
June fishy coming out to play...(needs ironing)

Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Alex....Love your pouty lips on your fish. Nice and defined. What a cutie.

posted Hide Post
Thanks patty j...I had a little trouble with this one...loved the red stripe with the blue and white dot but it was looking a bit patriotic and I didn't want that so added the yellow lips and then decided to do my blanket stitch around the fins in a purple to add more contrast...don't really like the purple but it is done and I think when it is all put together into a quilt...who cares? You know how these things go...look at them too much while working on them and can't stand them for a while...

posted Hide Post
I have enjoyed seeing the pix of completed funky fishies laid out together so decided to do so also...I will work on true layout once all fish are completed. I found some wonderful black and white "wave" print fabric for my background and am setting each fish with a 1" black shadow frame. Can hardly wait!

posted Hide Post
Alex- very colorful fish to add to the ocean. Great to see another fish done. Hope to see more completed. Sue

Picture of katiemedarlin
posted Hide Post
Oh I just love the new fish!!! And isn't cool to see them all lined up together? I'm so happy so many of you decided to do these with me. Wouldn't have been nearly as much fun alone. I just can't get over how different each one looks with the different fabrics.

Happy is a choice.

GO RAVENS!!!

Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Lookin great ladies! Marlene love little Goldie. How bout them lips. I love them.everyone is doing a wonderful job.

J Lu

posted Hide Post
TTT Sue