Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Row Robin Exchange + Pics of original row!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Row Robin Exchange + Pics of original row! Sign In/Join 
Picture of Gonesewin
posted
Gonesewin - Smile Smile
Quilter Jen - Smile
alexemmarose - Smile
JLu - Smile
Evelyn Bowen - Smile
RN55 - Smile
NICUNurse -

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gonesewin,

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

http://www.qovf.org/index.html

Posts: 5212 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
I got ahead of myself and made several rows. But I mailed the churn dash row only. I kept the others in my sewing room. I'm inspired everytime I see them on my design wall. I want it to hang on a tall wall so wanted more than four rows.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EvelynB,

Posts: 7571 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Eveyln can you post a picture of my row for me please. I can't remember which folder I put it in.

J Lu

Posts: 1145 | Location: Eldersburg Maryland | Registered: Oct 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Alexemmarose's blocks

J Lu

Posts: 1145 | Location: Eldersburg Maryland | Registered: Oct 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
Here's J Lu's beautiful original row of the NYC skyline. She's obviously an artist. Those little taxi cabs are so cute!

Posts: 7571 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here was my original row-- bright green/purple/Halloween theme. Will be a Christmas gift for my mom (her room is painted lime green Smile

Posts: 1977 | Location: Idaho | Registered: Aug 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RN55
posted Hide Post
I will try and post NICUnurse this weekend. RN55, whoever has mine I think Jen would you post mine I did not take a pic before I sent it out. thank you Annette

Posts: 442 | Location: Portville, NY | Registered: Apr 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take a picture of your row tomorrow. 10:00 here and I need to go to bed

Posts: 1977 | Location: Idaho | Registered: Aug 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3582 | Location: grammyville | Registered: Sep 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
Ladies, SueB has to drop out. Her life is a little topsy turvy right now. She wants to make you rows but it will be later. We'll have to see how it goes...

so I am juming in to take her place to keep the ball rolling. So if the next mailing is a little late, please be patient, it will come!

here is the picture of my original row that is going to alexemmarose tomorrow:

“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”

Posts: 5212 | Location: Loriland | Registered: Feb 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcpatches
posted Hide Post
WOW! some awfully good looking rows here. Makes me almost wish I had joined, except I'm not so creative.

Posts: 5799 | Location: Midwest | Registered: Jan 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
We don't know why yet. I had to drive to Harrison- 3 hours. Yes it's my right foot! By the time I got back Saturday my foot was swelled up again. Gout is easing off but the midfoot sprain takes awhile to heal.

I am working on it though and should have it mailed by mid week. I hope everyone us having fun with theirs!

PamSmile

Posts: 5905 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
Omg my whole post went away except the end!! Lol!!

Here's recap:
Sprained midfoot, gout flared. Almost killed myself on crutches. Cousin passed-she was 53. Very close to her. I'm working on my row- might be a couple days behind. I have to stop and rest and elevate with ice. I'll post when I mail!

PamSmile

Posts: 5905 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
no worries! Get it done and mailed as soon as you can. And stay off those crutches - I hear they are deadly...

Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about SueB. Dropping out I truly understand. Ill be praying for you NICUNURSE feel better soon.

J Lu

Picture of RN55
posted Hide Post
Sending nicunurse rows to quilterjen tomorrow.

Posts: 442 | Location: Portville, NY | Registered: Apr 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending RN55 onwards tomorrow. Will take a picture of her original row today.

posted Hide Post
Gonsewin'- mailed today, you should have RN 55's row by Monday. Here is the original row you are working with:

posted Hide Post
I got NicuNurse's today. Will post a picture of her original row later.

Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RN55:
I will try and post NICUnurse this weekend. RN55, whoever has mine I think Jen would you post mine I did not take a pic before I sent it out. thank you Annette

quote:
Originally posted by RN55:
Sending nicunurse rows to quilterjen tomorrow.

Did you get that picture before you sent it?

posted Hide Post
I can take a picture of NicuNurses- I have it now. Probably won't post until tomorrow (camera battery charging)

Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
Mailing Lori's out in the morning to Annette. You should have by Monday. I had so much fun doing it!!Smile

Thank you all for your good wishes. Foot is coming along nicely. Just achy now. Bruising and swelling is gone. And yes-no crutches for this klutzy girl-lol!! I need to go visit my chiropractor and get my hip situated since it's out of whack from hobbling funny! It's just no fun getting old!!

I hope everyone is having fun with their rows.
This was a great idea Lori! I have it in my mind to re-do my flying geese. These were my first attempt years back and I'm thinking they look pretty sad. You guys are probably having a good laugh over them! I'm sure I can do better now. I can't wait to see what everyone's looks like!

PamSmile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NICUnurse,

posted Hide Post
Glad to hear your foot is getting better. Here is a picture of your original row.

Picture of J Lu
posted Hide Post
Everyone has such big ideas. I love the fall row Pam. Glad your up and about again.

Gonesewin I have a question about your row? Are they suppose to be trees and moons? Or just strings and circles in greens. Is there a theme? Just trying to wrap my mind around it.

J Lu

posted Hide Post
J Lu, thanks for asking this question of our dear leader...I received her row this weekend and had the same question. It is very lovely in person and does have elements of both design themes.

Posts: 3582 | Location: grammyville | Registered: Sep 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gonesewin
posted Hide Post
just circles - I was in a circle mode back when I made this row and I was playing around with different shapes and came up with the background that just happened to be strips. I had auditioned squares and triangles but liked this best...

I too, love the fall blocks Smile