Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  Amiko is in the spotlight - pic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amiko is in the spotlight - pic Sign In/Join 
Picture of nlk
posted
Check it out! Amiko is the first one on the runway with her little doll quilt. Debbie posted a picture & write up on it on her blog.

http://stitchintherapy.blogspot.com/

That's such a sweet quilt & thank you Amiko for your help with this project! Wave

Nicki

Posts: 8178 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muggomuggo
posted Hide Post
Wonderful!!!!

my philosophy: there are no real mistakes in quilting, just design opportunities!!

Posts: 4592 | Location: maybe Texas someday | Registered: Jul 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Catwmn27
posted Hide Post
Very pretty. Pulled my fabrics today. Long weekend so will try to get most of it done.

Posts: 186 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Catwmn27
posted Hide Post
Very pretty. I pulled my fabrics today. Long weekend so hope to get most of it done.

Posts: 186 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So pretty!

Posts: 190 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue Stitches
posted Hide Post
Super cute!

Posts: 826 | Location: Northern California  | Registered: Jan 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hot Potter Momma
posted Hide Post
Amiko:
Love the fabric and glad to see you are using your new ruffler!

Posts: 41 | Registered: Nov 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of amiko
posted Hide Post
I love that ruffler, putting ruffles on everything, ha, ha.

happy stitching to all you quilters,
amiko

Posts: 379 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bozie
posted Hide Post
I like the look of the ruffle - could be good on sides as well as on the bottom. Just gives a softer appearance. Smile

Martha

Posts: 7109 | Location: Montana | Registered: Mar 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuntJo
posted Hide Post
Ruffle adds a great touch !! Nice !

Posts: 4327 | Location: N.Y., USA | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post