Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POTHOLDER SWAP Sign In/Join 
Picture of Quiltnanny
posted
anyone interested??? never hosted before. looking for help also as to do this!!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Fabricologist Resource Center, NH | Registered: Mar 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mandylifeboats
posted Hide Post
i will host it!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltnanny
posted Hide Post
thank you Mandy. I was thinking of two pot holders each.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Fabricologist Resource Center, NH | Registered: Mar 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Happy Erme
posted Hide Post
good idea Smile

Erma

Smile Craft Happens! Smile

Posts: 3196 | Location: TX | Registered: Mar 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HappyCyn
posted Hide Post
Sounds prety cool to me also. Im in.

Happy Cyn

Posts: 100 | Location: Baldwin,NY,US | Registered: Nov 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of emb115724
posted Hide Post
Quiltinanny got my pot holders today love them ,great choice of colors will take pictures and post if you want. Got everything to make yours but time are so busy, will get them done soon though.

" Prayer is for the soul what nourishments is for the body."

Posts: 877 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltnanny
posted Hide Post
thanks Edna for letting me know..