Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  traditional red & green
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

traditional red & green Sign In/Join 
Picture of nancyc20
posted
Hey! I just checked out some of the new Chr*stmas prints at e-quilter. I saw a lot of traditional reds and greens!!! whoohoo! Maybe they're making a comeback! I was really starting to have a time making the aqua and pink with chartreuse fit in with my stuff!!!!

"It's bad to supress laughter. It goes back down and spreads to your hips."

Posts: 8431 | Location: California | Registered: Sep 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
Love traditional too. But I did put up a white tree with purple ornaments in my sewing room as well as a white tree with hot pink flamingos. It's fun to see people's faces when they see them. They make me happy. But the big Christmas tree in the den must be green with sentimental ornaments and traditional colors for wallhangings and couch quilt!

Posts: 7031 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post