Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COF SHOW & TELL Sign In/Join 
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted
Does anyone have pictures of it? There are some I would definately like to see again. Thanks

Posts: 9532 | Location: Always Moving A Bit | Registered: Jan 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MountainLaurel
posted Hide Post
I wish I had taken pics of the show & tell projects. Maybe we could get everyone to post a pic of their project on this post. Here is mine.

Carolyn

http://harrisburgcof2013.shutterfly.com/pictures

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2313 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Iluv2quiltooo's show & tell. The pic was taken at our guild meeting. It was a row by row from our guild.

Carolyn

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2313 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9532 | Location: Always Moving A Bit | Registered: Jan 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful! I need to put that on my longggggggggggggg to do list!!!

Carolyn

posted Hide Post
This is my fractured landscape. I learned the technique from a book by Jane Kennedy. Her quilt was a finalist in the $100,000 quilt contest a few years ago.

Posts: 189 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
I hope I just fixed that URL for shutterfly. yikes. Beautiful projects. I have a couple from people in my shutterfly account but I don't think I can put names to them.

Picture of lakequilter
posted Hide Post
Oh, teddylady - that's beautiful!

Posts: 709 | Location: upstate New York | Registered: Jun 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, lakequilter. There were many beautiful quilts at Show and Tell. I agree with Auntie Reba. I would like to see more of them.

Posts: 189 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
I have two photo'd maybe someone can identify them.

Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post

Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
Thirdly: and then the batteries died

Picture of lindaj52
posted Hide Post
The Butterfly Bed Runner is mine. The blocks are from Quiltaholic's Old Fashioned Butterfly Block swap and I've fussy cut some butterflies from my extra border fabric and I've scattered them across the piece. I still need to get the backing fabric, but I did find the lime green that I want to use as the binding during our Scavenger Hunt. BTW, the blue butterfly on the lower row was done by HeadieLamar.

LindaJ52

Posts: 2392 | Location: Clifton, IL, USA | Registered: Aug 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GAQuilter
posted Hide Post
The first one is Needlecrazy's Sandy Hook quilt!

Each line will have a medallion at the end when complete to represent each person who was killed! She did a beautiful job on it! Big Grin

Group Hug

If you can dream it you can do it. Walt Disney

http://picasaweb.google.com/GAquilter

Posts: 2647 | Location: GA | Registered: Jul 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
You're right..I was really impressed by it. All of these were reallly nice and I know there's more!

posted Hide Post
Auntie Reba: the second quilt is mine. The pattern is Labor Day Stars from Pat Speth. I finished the binding during our evening presentations. Thank you for posting the picture. COF was really nice, I enjoyed meeting everyone!

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auntie Reba
posted Hide Post
OH I loved the colorways you chose. I may have the book that quilt is in. AWESOME