Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  2013 September IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2013 September IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Swap Sign In/Join 
Picture of Sue B
posted
Well Ladies we have only one Birthday for September.

Deb51 September 30

SUE B

The smallest Cross in the corner is the one you put in the room.

I hope all our daily ups and downs are with needle and thread.

COF 2007 http://www2.snapfish.com/snapf...BRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Posts: 1507 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of islandtime
posted Hide Post
I was waiting for this thread. Mine is ready to go out, and will be mailed tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/27). Plenty of time to get there for her birthday.

Elle~~

Posts: 825 | Location: Norfolk, VA & FL Keys | Registered: Feb 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MountainLaurel
posted Hide Post
I mailed mine today. Happy Birthday Deb51!!

Carolyn

http://harrisburgcof2013.shutterfly.com/pictures

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2315 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of amiko
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday. My FQ will be arriving on Saturday. Have a fun-filled day.
amiko

Posts: 381 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
I have received 2 already. Waiting for my birthday is so hard.

Elainetoo
MKQuilts
Amiko
shequilts
Mountain Laurel
Kay-lin
islandtime
Quiltslots
cksvett
mw8930
Aliquilt
Wenonah
Gonesewin
RN55
ears2u
Sue B
Lilmommie
bluesnail
DJillM

Elainetoo sent hers really early and it was waiting for me when I came home from vacation.

Thank you ladies.

Deb

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Deb51,

Posts: 1444 | Location: Beautiful East TN | Registered: Oct 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shequilts
posted Hide Post
I mailed mine out on Tuesday 8/27. I wanted to mail it early because we are leaving on vacation Saturday and won't be home until 9/7.

Happy birthday Deb51!

Sew, sew, and sew some more that's my motto!

Posts: 737 | Location: Eaton, OH  | Registered: Apr 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kay-lin
posted Hide Post
I mailed on Friday. Happy Birthday, Deb.

Posts: 4470 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Jun 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
I have added to the list above.

Thank you very much, ladies.

Deb

Posts: 1444 | Location: Beautiful East TN | Registered: Oct 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of islandtime
posted Hide Post
You should have received mine by now. Mailed a package to another friend in your same town on the same day, and she got it Friday.
Worried.

Elle~~

Posts: 825 | Location: Norfolk, VA & FL Keys | Registered: Feb 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mw8930
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Deb51!! I'll get my FQ out in the mail this week.

Marj

Posts: 319 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
Elle,

I got your fq day before yesterday. It was in an envelope that said that it had been damaged. But it was only the envelope and a really, really small tear.

Thank you so much. Can't wait to open everything.

Deb

Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Deb. Your package was mailed yesterday... Chris

Posts: 6224 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
One came today from cksvett. It has been added to the list above.

Thanks,

Deb

Picture of mw8930
posted Hide Post
Deb51 - I am so sorry. I thought I mailed your squishy a week or so ago and just found it this morning wedged between some cross-stitch charts. I mailed this morning - hopefully you have by the end of the week. So sorry - where is my brain? Oh yeah, this week it's cross-stitching. ;-)

Marj

Posts: 319 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
Marj,

Your fq came today. Have fun with your cross stitching!

Deb

Picture of mw8930
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you got it deb51.

I just finished a birth announcement sampler for my newest (4 months) grandson.

Picture of bluesnail
posted Hide Post
I'm sure running late this month. Good thing Deb's BD isn't until the 30th. Mine was mailed yesterday.

Sometimes I laugh so hard tears run down my leg! Lois

Posts: 2261 | Location: sunny Florida | Registered: Aug 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
Another one came today. Thanks Aliquilt.

Marj, your work is amazing. Looks so elegant.

Deb

Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
I received a fq today. It has no board name or return address on it. However, it is postmarked Baltimore, MD. Could it be from PatriciaAnne?

Thanks,

Deb

Picture of Elainetoo
posted Hide Post
Sorry I sent it so early - but I've been away for over a month. Finally home and trying to get caught up.

Posts: 8137 | Location: Northeast | Registered: Nov 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
I'm not really sure when your fq came. We were in Florida for an extended period and it came when we were down there. So I didn't have to look without opening for too long. I may open early this year because we aren't having a party this time.

I am adding to the above list as they come in.

Thank you so much, ladies.

Deb

Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
Received another one with no board name or return address. However, it is postmarked Portsville, NY so I am confident that it is from RN55.

Thanks,

Deb

Picture of RN55
posted Hide Post
sorry after I gave it to my husband to mail I knew i forgot to add a note and my board name to the front. Just wanted to tell you why you got 2, it is cause 1 was Christmas, after I bought that one I thought "maybe you don't celebrate Christmas" so I bought you another one and figured you could give the Christmas away. Does all that make sense? thank you RN55

Posts: 438 | Location: Portville, NY | Registered: Apr 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PatriciaAnne
posted Hide Post
Deb, sorry I just realized I didn't put an address label on it! I was getting ready to leave on vacation and forgot. Have a happy birthday!

Posts: 537 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Oct 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bluesnail
posted Hide Post
As I said above, I put my FQ in the mail on Sept.14... first class with tracking! It was supposed to be delivered on the 17th but when I check the tracking it only says I sent it out! I'm going to give it a few more days and then see what our local PO can do to help find this item. Please let me know if/when you do get it. (I hate it when stuff gets lost in the mail!!!!!)

Tracking # is: 9114 9011 5981 5613 2069 12

Posts: 2261 | Location: sunny Florida | Registered: Aug 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
Mailed my October package today... Chris

Posts: 6224 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
I hope you get mine and lilmommie's before your birthday, I mailed it yesterday, to mamy things on my brain.lol

SUE B

Posts: 1507 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bluesnail
posted Hide Post
OK. Deb, you are in luck! I keep checking on the FQ I sent on the 14th - the site says it was sent to a sorting facility...and then NOTHING! How can the PO lose such a package?????
Whatever... while I was doing some cleaning out, I found some other fabric that I think you'll like so I'm going to send you some fabric and 2 FQ's And it will be sent Priority so it will surely get to you this time. (Won't be able to mail until Monday, so it will be a late BD gift to you.)

Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
Don't worry about it. A late birthday present is like have 2 birthdays with getting 2 years older. I once mailed something to Asheville, NC, 1 hour from me, and it took 3 week.

October fq is in the mail.

Thank you ladies.

Deb

Picture of MountainLaurel
posted Hide Post
October Birthday FQ is going out in the mail tomorrow. Happy birthday Wenonah!

Carolyn

http://harrisburgcof2013.shutterfly.com/pictures

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2315 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
October Birthday FQ Post for Wenonah Please post there that you have mailed it thanks.

SUE B

Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
Deb51 is waiting on 3 more in the mail.

SUE B

Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
Bluesnail, your fabric came this afternoon. I love the fabric you sent.

Also one from DJillM.

Thank you so much to everyone for making my birthday fantastic.

Deb

Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
Deb51 do you have 18 or 19 envelopes?

SUE B

Picture of Deb51
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure how many but I think I have gotten from everyone on the list. At least I have a check mark by everyone's name. And I want to thank everyone for the beautiful fabrics.

RN55, Christmas is always good for me. I always have a Christmas quilt going and could use the fabric.

Deb

Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
Awesome

SUE B

Picture of RN55
posted Hide Post
Deb51 so glad to hear you like Christmas after i bought it i got worried so you got a bonus one from me. Glad you like it.

Posts: 438 | Location: Portville, NY | Registered: Apr 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post