Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  T's & P's Jane_Kiwi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T's & P's Jane_Kiwi Sign In/Join 
Picture of Fleur55
posted
My T's & P's are with you Jane_Kiwi in loss of your uncle. Please let your mum know my thoughts are with her also. We will all miss her at COF this year.

Posts: 638 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: May 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muggomuggo
posted Hide Post
So sorry, Jane. My best to you and yours.

my philosophy: there are no real mistakes in quilting, just design opportunities!!

Posts: 4558 | Location: maybe Texas someday | Registered: Jul 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of City/Sandie
posted Hide Post
...Oh Jane, iam so soaddened for you and foryour mom, our thoughts and prayers are with you both - and the family. Huggers.

I cannot change 'things', but I can change how I feel about them. Me.

Wounded Warrior Project
www.woundedwarriorproject.org

Posts: 8995 | Location: Inland Empire, CA | Registered: Mar 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nlk
posted Hide Post
I was sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. My prayers are with you & your family. {{{HUGS}}}

Nicki

Posts: 7939 | Location: Texas / Zone 9 | Registered: Sep 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KaylaQuilts
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of your loss only time can change sorrow into memories of happier times

Kayla

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
-Edgar Allan Poe-

Posts: 699 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
T&Ps to you at this difficult time... Chris

Posts: 5870 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your Mom, Ts & Ps to you and your family.
Pat and Sister Sue

Posts: 7842 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kim - Strut526
posted Hide Post
{{hugs}} my friend

Posts: 11810 | Location: Taylor, Mi. | Registered: Sep 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh Jane, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your uncle. Please accept my love and thoughts.

Posts: 3409 | Location: grammyville | Registered: Sep 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16561 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luvthosequilts
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry Jane pe@ceful thoughts and pr@yers coming your way

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Posts: 4510 | Registered: Feb 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KC1930
posted Hide Post
Keeping you in our pr*ayers...

http://hexagonswap.blogspot.com/

For donated quilts for the kids, check out the photos at
http://kc1930.blogspot.com/201...-pictures-below.html

Posts: 9225 | Location: Lewiston, Maine | Registered: Feb 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crazy'boutquilts
posted Hide Post
((hugs)) jane, so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 10448 | Location: Washington! :-) | Registered: Sep 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quiltedmagnolia
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, Jane. T's and p's to you and your mom! We will miss seeing her at the retreat.

Pat

Posts: 429 | Location: Paradise | Registered: Apr 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shawkl
posted Hide Post
Oh Jane, what an awful loss...my thoughts are with you and your mother this evening.

Posts: 4610 | Location: Alabama | Registered: Nov 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sue B
posted Hide Post
T & P for you and you family.

SUE B

The smallest Cross in the corner is the one you put in the room.

I hope all our daily ups and downs are with needle and thread.

COF 2007 http://www2.snapfish.com/snapf...BRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Posts: 1461 | Location: North of the Gulf of Mexico | Registered: Apr 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of needlecrazy
posted Hide Post
Deepest sympathies on your loss. Thoughts and pra*yers going out for all of you. Hug your mom for me.

"Laughter is timeless; imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." Walt Disney

Posts: 6534 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: Jun 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MountainLaurel
posted Hide Post
You and your family are in my Ts & Ps during this difficult time.

Carolyn

http://harrisburgcof2013.shutterfly.com/pictures

Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Posts: 2301 | Location: somewhere in my fabric stash | Registered: Jan 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AuntJo
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for you, your Mom and family.
Hugs

Posts: 4304 | Location: N.Y., USA | Registered: May 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Susan-TN
posted Hide Post
Please know that you & your family are in my T's & P's! *HUGS*

Susan

Posts: 637 | Location: East TN | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quiltaholic
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your family's loss Jane.

www.pigtalesandquilts.com
www.crazyquiltingsupplies.com

Crazy Quilting is addictive so we just have to STITCH IT OUT LOUD!

Posts: 25673 | Location: USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toryam
posted Hide Post
Dear Jane, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers for comfort and our thoughts are with you and your family.

Posts: 3992 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: Aug 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chanlady22
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear that your mom will not be with us at COF. My thoughts are with you both.

Happy Stitching...Lois

Posts: 2184 | Location: Chanhassen, MN | Registered: Aug 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcpatches
posted Hide Post
So saddened to hear of the passing of your uncle. My sincere sympathies to you and your family upon your loss. Will miss Mum at the retreat.

Posts: 5674 | Location: Midwest | Registered: Jan 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kay-lin
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. T' and P's for you and your family.

Posts: 4371 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Jun 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quiltslots
posted Hide Post
T's and P's headed your and Mom's way.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Sep 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pegsami
posted Hide Post
So sorry, Jane, of hearing of your loss of your Uncle---T,s and P's for you and your family.

Variety & Contrast means BUY EVERYTHING

Posts: 1017 | Location: oregon | Registered: Jun 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SDgranny
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

sdgranny
www.picturetrail.com/sdgranny
So much fabric-so little time

Posts: 817 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: Apr 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Florida Farm Girl
posted Hide Post
Jane, I'm so sorry for your loss. Give my best to your Mum for me, okay.

www.floridafarmgirlsworld.blogspot.com

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Posts: 6231 | Location: Northwest Florida | Registered: Dec 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wildcatmom
posted Hide Post
My condolences, Jane, to you and your family for the loss of your uncle.

Posts: 3150 | Location: SE KS | Registered: Jul 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NICUnurse
posted Hide Post
T's and P's for you and your Mum Jane~

Pam

Posts: 5707 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say thank you very much to all of you who are thinking about us at this time. I will pass along all the messages to mum, I know it will be of comfort to her as well.

Jane

Posts: 1798 | Location: New Zealander livin' in NYC | Registered: Jan 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motqltr
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry Jane, I didn't know until this morning.
I was looking forward to meeting your mom at COF.
Hugs and pr@yers

http://flickr.com/photos/motqltr
~Don't assume people have a plan; they might be waiting for you to tell them the plan!~

Posts: 3542 | Location: southeast, Washington, USA | Registered: May 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jane, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I'd like to extend my sympathies to you and your family.

Posts: 182 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom.

Posts: 1030 | Location: Smoky Mountains TN | Registered: Oct 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of royalboomer
posted Hide Post
Oh Jane - I'm so very saddened to hear your uncle has passed. Please give your Mom extra hugs (like you wouldn't anyway Smile ) - we will certainly miss her at the retreat. Take care.

Posts: 6454 | Location: Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post