Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Quilting & Needlework
  July Shop Hop Winner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July Shop Hop Winner Sign In/Join 
Picture of cksvett
posted
Received a $10 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop. Can't wait to see what I want... Chris

Posts: 6048 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got one from Homestead Hearth. Decisions, decisions!

Posts: 1059 | Location: Smoky Mountains TN | Registered: Oct 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got one also and it will not go through on their website so I'll have to call them.

Wanda

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Jul 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had that problem before. It's usually an easy fix.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Smoky Mountains TN | Registered: Oct 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty j
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, looked for mine, but it didn't come, yet. LOL Bet you have to enter to get one right???
Congrats to you winners. Have fun spending them.
Pat

Posts: 8033 | Location: Kenosha Wi USA | Registered: Sep 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pat, it does help to look for those bunnies. I found your post so funny.

Wanda

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Jul 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvelynB
posted Hide Post
Bet that $10 winnings will cost you a bit more when you start shopping. My DH got a $50 incentive to test drive a Chevy pick-up. Went today to pick up the $50 and guess what he drove home in! He bought a new 60" tv this morning and thought the $50 would help pay for it! LOL

Posts: 7291 | Registered: Mar 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cksvett
posted Hide Post
I actually can stick close to the gift card. One time I got a $9.50 pattern, another 30s ft qtrs for a couple of blocks I was doing. Sometimes I just get a yard of fabric and pay the postage... Chris

Posts: 6048 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: Jan 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mandylifeboats
posted Hide Post
can i help you pick something out for me? Big Grin

Posts: 4973 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: May 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post