Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   Trash to Treasure
  Searching for discontinued wall tile
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Searching for discontinued wall tile Sign In/Join 
posted
I need 10 more sheets of a Home Depot Exclusive wall tile. It is by Jeffrey Court, called Fairgrounds. 12 x 12 mesh, with Creame, green, brown glass and travertine stone. It was dropped by Home Depot last fall, and I measured incorrectly and am short. When HDepot drops a line they either pitch it or donate it (Habitat for Humanity ReStore) I have searched hi and lo with no luck. Photo attached - does anyone have any on of these tiles? Much appreciated if you contact me! THANKS.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
I think you have a good idea to ask about it here, but it may not reach the most people.
You might also advertise on Craig's list in your own area and as many surrounding locations/cities (near to you) on CL. State what you are willing to pay for the sheets and perhaps you might get a better response there too?

Posts: 9615 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have any but that sure is pretty---I like that very, very much. I hope you're successful in your search--

Posts: 292 | Registered: Aug 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rubyruby
posted Hide Post
Maybe see if this company has the discontinued tiles.

http://www.discontinuedtilefactory.com.au/

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt"

Posts: 1174 | Location: Houston, Tx Zone 9 | Registered: Jul 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KKOK2013 - Were you able to find anymore of the tile...we have the same and are short 1 sheet!

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No luck! I made do with what I had.
Sorry I can't be of any help.
KKOK

posted Hide Post
I looked around but could not find anything. I only can recommend that if you want this discontinued tile more than anything, search high and low and do not give up. I had to use this mindset for a classic car part, and I succeeded a few weeks later.. goodluck and godspeed!.

Home Decor, coming from the soul.
www.decorativesoul.com

Posts: 15 | Location: WA | Registered: Jun 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!

I hope this helps- i have 6 sheets of fairgrounds. I know it might be too late but i figured one of us should get to use them!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU - but it is too late. Thought my post was down -I will remove!
Again- THANKS.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by birdstar:
Hi!

I hope this helps- i have 6 sheets of fairgrounds. I know it might be too late but i figured one of us should get to use them!

Hi There,

I too am looking for more of the fairgrounds tile. Do you still have the 6 sheets? I'd buy them if the shipping wasn't too expensive and you still want to part with them.

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: AK - Alaska | Registered: Oct 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have not already sold this tile, I would be interested in purchasing.

quote:
Originally posted by birdstar:
Hi!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have 5 sheets. i am leaving on wednesday for florida til the spring. so if anyone wants them, i will ship on tuesday.

posted Hide Post