Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4x4 candles Sign In/Join 
Picture of KyLady
posted
My husband had some 4x4's he was not using so I drew what I wanted and he built it. I painted and finished it so here is the result.

Posts: 400 | Location: Ky, USA | Registered: Nov 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Grapefruit
posted Hide Post
How cute! You both did a great job!

Posts: 3041 | Location: central PA | Registered: Jan 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KyLady
posted Hide Post
Thanks Grapefruit!

Posts: 400 | Location: Ky, USA | Registered: Nov 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CaraRose
posted Hide Post
Adorable. I see you have a talented hubby too!

Posts: 525 | Registered: Jul 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KyLady
posted Hide Post
Yes I do he is very talented. I'm proud of him and he continues to work (remodeling) for other people.

posted Hide Post
Those look great!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Trudi
posted Hide Post
Love those!!

Posts: 2042 | Location: N.C. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post