Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ugly bath! Sign In/Join 
posted
So we have a big bathroom, but its also the only one we have, it's that lovely 50's pink and blue! And it needs a huge update...ideas???

The overall looking in

Posts: 2 | Location: Reading, PA | Registered: Jun 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's wonderful! Not like all these vessel sink-granite countertop crap that will be so DATED in just a few years. Have fun with it.
try retrorenovation.com or savethepinkbathrooms.com.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Northern New Jersey | Registered: Mar 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steam cleaners, a multi-purpose model, is extremely versatile and simple to use, which is used for cleaning a massive range of surfaces and rooms in the house. The beauty of a multi-function steam cleaner is that, it not just cleans, but also kills bacteria and germs extremely effectively.

GOLD STONE TILES

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This post is a year old and does not need to be brought forward because of SPAM.

Just go away.

Posts: 6731 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate your notation about the spam, but I still have the bath that I'm looking for ideas for. Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Location: Reading, PA | Registered: Jun 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still love that bath. Try savethepinkbathrooms.com or retrorenovation.com.
Not SPAM. BTW, try posting on the General Decorating forum, gets more action.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Northern New Jersey | Registered: Mar 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you post px where we can see the colors better?

Oh, and thank you for telling us you still need help.

Posts: 6731 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post