Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

shower niche Sign In/Join 
Picture of hersheygal
posted
Simply cannot find a rust-proof metal grid for the bottom of my shower niche. It is tiled, and I don't really need anything to secure the grid/shelf to the wall or floor of the niche, which is 16" wide and 9" deep. I need to raise the bottles and other showering needs up off of the bottom of the niche so that things do not get moldy.
I've tried trivets, but they don't last long. They're not made to be rust-proof.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jan 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Did you not find this as per another responder's recommendation?

http://www.amazon.com/American...1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Posts: 18738 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hersheygal
posted Hide Post
I did, but on a different message board. It fits perfectly. Thanks for asking. Do you need a similar item?

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jan 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post