Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Kitchens & Baths
Hop To Forums   HGTV BathDesign
  Bathroom - Need Help!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bathroom - Need Help! Sign In/Join 
posted
Desperately need help with our half bath. Current photo attached - not pretty! Currently peach and teal.

We want to do some kind of deep/bold color, but we are totally stuck.

First instinct was a dark blue, like navy, as a friend did a similar color scheme and it worked well, but the black tile along the bottom scares me. Don't know if I can paint over that?

Also not sure what to do with the trim.

Any ideas are so appreciated. Thank you!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjf
posted Hide Post
know you have a window so it won't become a cave but why not use one of the deeper colors from the tile? do you have anything navy in other rooms?

Posts: 8580 | Location: se mi | Registered: Sep 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Navy color would be too dark. I would suggest you use some sober and neutral color.

Morris Real Estate

Posts: 9 | Location: Killeen | Registered: Jul 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post