HGTV Message Boards
Emeril Lagasse's Townhouse

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5183918537/m/7203992067

Jun 15, 2012, 10:12 PM
ChloeGT
Emeril Lagasse's Townhouse
Did you see this episode? That townhouse was stunning. His wife is a designer? Wow! She can decorate my house any day as her taste is impeccable.
Jun 16, 2012, 07:12 AM
lavern2
I saw it and I agree, his home was gorgeous.

However, I've tried and tried to like those Kleier women, but (not trying to be mean) they just come across as so fake to me.
Jun 16, 2012, 05:30 PM
Graciepj
quote:
Originally posted by lavern2:

However, I've tried and tried to like those Kleier women, but (not trying to be mean) they just come across as so fake to me.

Compared to the agents on Selling L.A., I think the Kleiers seem pretty down-to-earth...LOL!
Jun 16, 2012, 06:28 PM
MsWildhack
quote:
Originally posted by lavern2:

Really? The Kleiers are the best thing about SNY, as far as I'm concerned.

------------------------------------------------
I've been around...well, all right, I might not have been around, but I've been....nearby.
-from "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"
Jun 17, 2012, 11:54 AM
aychihuahua
So sorry I missed this episode; would have loved to have seen Bam-Bam's townhome. I am sure it will be repeated soon :>)

As for the Kleiers, they are truly a piece(s)of work. As a native New Yorker, I find their types familiar: not too blunt, but very focused and business-like. And, not at all abrasive. For all their forced smiles, they can be reserved and clannish, but that doesn't bother me. Overall, they are very appealing.

And, they sure pack a lot of moxie into their tiny frames, don't they? Love their enormous handbags.
Dec 29, 2012, 10:37 AM
Karin123
I agree that Emeril's townhouse was a real show stopper. I wonder if he sold it. I heard he bought a new place near Destin, FL. I think his children are all in the south so he didn't use the NYC place as much as before. He is probably looking for a more relaxed pace of life and natural beauty. He'll find it on the northern Gulf coast.

I think the Kleiers are very good agents and, compared to LA, more authentic. They handle their clients with finesse and professionalism. They seem like a close knit family and very supportive of each other's work. They've built an enviable family business, and the women are real deal makers. Good for them, and they have great taste in bags and shoes!
Aug 29, 2013, 08:25 AM
EazyE
quote:
Originally posted by ChloeGT:
Did you see this episode? That townhouse was stunning. His wife is a designer? Wow! She can decorate my house any day as her taste is impeccable.

I second that. I am useless when it comes to designing a house out of the box.

B and B Brighton
Aug 30, 2013, 02:08 AM
Chuck Steak
Any business person cheating on the rules of a message board is sure to cheat their customers.