Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Selling New York
  I Know I'm Late...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Know I'm Late... Sign In/Join 
posted
I just realized that Selling New York and LA are shown in the AM on Thursdays! I now they are re-runs but I haven't seen all of them. I'm happy to know this show exists and hope they will continue new seasons!

Posts: 67 | Location: Indiana | Registered: Nov 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are not always reruns. I have my DVR set to record new shows only and it records the Thursday morning shows. Once again, HGTV has new shows buried at crazy times.

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, much to my disappointment, They have yanked Selling NY and LA from the Thursday AM lineup. Now they show Bang for Your Buck. The only time I can watch that show is when Monica Peterson is not on there. If I had to choose, I rather watch Selling NY and LA

*Sigh*
HGTV, please quit letting down your viewers.

Posts: 67 | Location: Indiana | Registered: Nov 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post