Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Kitchens & Baths
Hop To Forums   HGTV KitchenDesign
  Help kitchen backsplash
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help kitchen backsplash Sign In/Join 
posted
Hello over a year ago I purchase these stainless steel and white tiles for my kitchen wall.

The reason I did not put up the tile is I was unhappy with the color I painted my kitchen so the tile was going up after I painted my kitchen.

I repainted my kitchen and really love the color Copen Blue by Sherman Williams and the back wall where the tile is going is Copper Pot by Sherman Williams .

Here my question my budget I can really afford granite countertops and I was wondering have anyone use these products that you can paint over your old exiting counter tops to make them look new.

Or can I just buy regular tile and lay over my laminated countertops they are so ugly . And what color all white or silver to work with the backsplash tiles .

Gwen

Posts: 496 | Registered: Sep 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to replace your kitchen tiles and you are not affordable to high budget go for cheap tiles. Some online stores provides cheap kitchen tiles for low cost and good quality.

GOLD STONE TILES
NATURAL STONE TILES

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't use products that are not designed for tile clean use, as they will leave behind residues that will quickly attract dirt back to the tile. Now a days tile steam cleaners are the most preferred cleaning equipment.

office cleaning melbourne
tile cleaning melbourne

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post