Message Boards


  • Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Kitchens & Baths
Hop To Forums   HGTV KitchenDesign
  What type of sink is this?
What type of sink is this? Sign In/Join 
What's the name of this sink. I thought it was farm sink but that just shows me the modern ones without the wall mount part. And when I search for apron, again it doesn't give me the back part.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posts: 372 | Registered: Oct 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a wall hung farm house sink. Goodness I have not seen one of them in years. Personally I do not find them very attractive, probably because I am used to seeing such old ones.
Posts: 7030 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata    HGTV Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Kitchens & Baths  Hop To Forums  HGTV KitchenDesign    What type of sink is this?