Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Kitchens & Baths
Hop To Forums   HGTV KitchenDesign
  What type of sink is this?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What type of sink is this? Sign In/Join 
posted
What's the name of this sink. I thought it was farm sink but that just shows me the modern ones without the wall mount part. And when I search for apron, again it doesn't give me the back part.
Thanks!

http://www.us.kohler.com/us/Gi...20%26scrollTop%3D138

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$2,OOO SINK WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

Posts: 380 | Registered: Oct 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a wall hung farm house sink. Goodness I have not seen one of them in years. Personally I do not find them very attractive, probably because I am used to seeing such old ones.

Posts: 7282 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It reminds me of a sink you'd find in the back of an old, greasy car repair shop or gas station or something. I must be remembering something from my childhood...

Posts: 115 | Registered: Mar 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello!

That IS a farmhouse sink, although it is wall mounted. I don't think its popular as a kitchen sink since it is a bit awkward looking, but i have clients who have used similar sinks as laundry room sinks!

-Jonathan
Focal Point

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: Aug 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post