Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Kitchens & Baths
Hop To Forums   HGTV KitchenDesign
  Kitchen Cousins I'll be your intern :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kitchen Cousins I'll be your intern :) Sign In/Join 
posted
I'm in love with kitchens Smile I work for a global investment bank and I am attending University of Florida for my MBA online.That said I want to work with the Kitchen Cousins and help build their business. I turned a metal planter hanger upside down painted it copper and made a beautiful pot rack for less then $10. Please guys I belong on your team I can send pics of my kitchen. I have old copper baking pans filled with herbs hanging from my walls in the kitchen. I love bringing in natural elements but having sleek appliances and lighting.
You guys are the cutest!!
Love Jen Babe

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you noticed one of them looks like George Clooney!!!

Good luck

Posts: 57 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: Aug 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jd47, I thought I was the only one that noticed that!!! They're both little hotties I think Smile

Posts: 551 | Registered: Jan 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mountainbeach...I thought I was the only one...hahaha...they are both 'eye candy'...I can't wait for the new show to begin next week...I also like that they hail from Jersey because I am from Brooklyn...

hey...Happy New Year!!

Posts: 57 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: Aug 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jd47:
mountainbeach...I thought I was the only one...hahaha...they are both 'eye candy'...I can't wait for the new show to begin next week...I also like that they hail from Jersey because I am from Brooklyn...

hey...Happy New Year!!

And a Happy New Year to you also. Born and raised here in Ohio. Hoping to make it to Wyoming and other western states within the next couple years. Have a box of tissues ready, to wipe away the drool, when their new show starts next week, lol.

posted Hide Post
Hi mountainbeach...I posted a pretty long one yesterday about the cousins and your future trip out West...for some reason, I got a popup telling me my post needed to be approved because I used some 'tag word'.
I have no clue what I could have typed in to cause them to not post my reply...I suppose it could show up, but meantime, didn't want to leave your hanging...but I'm not goping to type everything again...

in short...I'm not sure about the new cousins show...my TV recorded one a couple of days ago...I haven't watched it yet (I record all my favorite shows on DIY & HRTV)...but they are building a new home for a super sotrm Sandy victim thru the Ellen Degeneris Show...I think their real new show does start on Jan.9th....

anyway...it'll be great fun watching those two again this season...woooohooo!!

Hope you do make it out West one day...when you get to WY. skip all but the northern section...we live about an hour drive from Yellowstone Park...surrounded by mountains here...if you want any advice or places to see, I'll be happy to popint you in the right direction Smile

Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
I don't care what they do....they could come over and paint the lawn..I just want to watch...wowsa..wowsa! LOL!

Whether You Think You Can Or You Think You Can't..... You're Right - Henry Ford

Posts: 7276 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: Feb 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too!!! Looks like my Clooney clone let his hair grow a little bit...
wooohooo!!

Zone9...looked at your profile...andsee you're in centra FL. Ocala by any chance?
I lived in Ocala years ago...on a Thoroughbred Breeding Farm...loved it there!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jd47,

posted Hide Post
Kitchen Cousins was my favorite show on HGTV and I am really looking forward to seeing Cousins on Call. If they ever get down to the Palm Beach Gardens area, please let me know. Love the show.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too...and now with them doing entire homes, not just kitchens, the show will be better...and those guys will look just as hot SmileSmileSmile

Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Me too!!! Looks like my Clooney clone let his hair grow a little bit...
wooohooo!!

Zone9...looked at your profile...andsee you're in centra FL. Ocala by any chance?
I lived in Ocala years ago...on a Thoroughbred Breeding Farm...loved it there!!

I'm about 45 minutes southwest of Ocala. I usually go there to shop at Tom Atsides restaurant supply house. They used to have a Rustic Ranch store there but it closed. Frown

Posts: 7276 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: Feb 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must be really pretty where you live. Ocala no doubt has changed very much since I lived there...it was totally horse farms then, many are gone now, but seems Ocala is still the place for horse people.

Have a good day!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zone9alady:
I don't care what they do....they could come over and paint the lawn..I just want to watch...wowsa..wowsa! LOL!

LOL Smile Our family will be driving close to you this spring on our way to Sanibel Island. Hoping to find LOTS of beautiful shells!!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Hope you do make it out West one day...when you get to WY. skip all but the northern section...we live about an hour drive from Yellowstone Park...surrounded by mountains here...if you want any advice or places to see, I'll be happy to popint you in the right direction Smile

Thanks jd47, just made a mental note to go to the northern section. Sounds beautiful!!! If I had to choose living in the mountains or on a beach I'd be torn. That's how I chose my screen name, I picked the 2 places I love the most. We'll be staying overnight in Ocala, FL (saw you posted before that you lived there once) on our way to Sanibel Island this Spring.

Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Must be really pretty where you live. Ocala no doubt has changed very much since I lived there...it was totally horse farms then, many are gone now, but seems Ocala is still the place for horse people.

Have a good day!!

I think everyone that lives around me either has horses or cows. It's funny, there is a Doctor that lives on the corner. He has such a menagerie of animals, we call him Ol'MacDonald.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zone9alady,

Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mountainbeach:
Our family will be driving close to you this spring on our way to Sanibel Island. Hoping to find LOTS of beautiful shells!!!

Yep, you'll pass just 3 miles from my house on I-75. Sanibel IS beautiful and it's famous for gathering seashells! Have fun!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mountainbeach:
quote:

Thanks jd47, just made a mental note to go to the northern section. Sounds beautiful!!! If I had to choose living in the mountains or on a beach I'd be torn. That's how I chose my screen name, I picked the 2 places I love the most. We'll be staying overnight in Ocala, FL (saw you posted before that you lived there once) on our way to Sanibel Island this Spring.

I kinda figured from your user name you must love both paces...beach & mountain.I've lived at both...ised to go to Coney Island all the time growing up...it's where I learned to swim...we always put our blanket near the big parachute ride, this way, as kids, if we drifted with the current we could still find where the grown ups were...I also lived in CA., near Montery...gotta admit, the coastline was wonderful, and of course Florida...no, not in Ocala, but I used to work at the Thoroughbred race track....in NY it was Belmont Park, but we'd go down to Miami for the winters...Hialeah, the most gorgeous track ever...glad it re opened and hope they get full time Throughbred racing back there again...so, I spent a lot of time at the beaches around Miami (have relatives down there too)...but, when I masde my way to the Rocky Mtn. area...that was IT for me. I find you can get bored with an ocean veiw...buty the mountains are always changing...season to season and morning to night...I look out my windows and I se mounntains...love it here...well, winter can be a 'beach'...haha!!

Have a wonderful time looking for shells...I always did!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zone9alady:
quote:

Have a good day!!

I think everyone that lives around me either has horses or cows. It's funny, there is a Doctor that lives on the corner. He has such a menagerie of animals, we call him Ol'MacDonald.

Hahaha...that's great!! I know Ocala is still a horse haven....those cows? They are a good tax right off. We have cows here in WY. and I hate cows...pain in the butt, they are.
But, I also have my horses...the loves of my life!! (Oh, Ok, I also have my husband and another love...the dogs...gotta have dogs in my life too.
Smile

Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
Yes.....dogs, couldn't live without them! Wink

posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 4454 | Location: Texas | Registered: Mar 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post