Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Remodeling
Hop To Forums   General Remodeling
  Will you guys ever come to Central Oregon?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will you guys ever come to Central Oregon? Sign In/Join 
posted
I love watching all the remodels/home improvements/yard crashing episodes. However, you guys always seem to stay in big cities like Los Angeles. There's a lot of people elsewhere, like here in Redmond, Oregon!!! My husband recently started a computer business out of our home and we need HELP! His computer equipment is EVERYWHERE and we don't have a good space to have a real office. Can you at least suggest something? Or better yet, COME UP HERE and HELP US!! Thank you, rant over!

Bonnie Williams

Posts: 1 | Location: Redmond, OR | Registered: Apr 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but so far as we can tell HGTV doesn't even monitor these forums anymore.

Suggest you contact them through one of their sites listed under HGTV message boards.

As to your concern, I ran my contracting business for several years through a computer in a closet in a spare bedroom.

Posts: 12155 | Location: Ft Collins, CO USA | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post