Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HGTV Smart Home 2013 Special Sign In/Join 
Picture of HGTVAdmin
posted
HGTV is giving away a home designed for the viewer who likes state-of-the art technology, gorgeous design, and smart living. It's the first ever HGTV Smart Home! Featuring the latest technology, this house is guaranteed to make your life easier. This incredible property is located in Jacksonville Beach Florida, just minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. Hosted by Chi-Lan Lieu and Monica Pedersen, it's sure to be an entertaining and insightful hour that showcases this one of a kind super intelligent home.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv-smart...home-2013/index.html

Tune In Times:
April 12, 2013 at 7:00 PM e/p

April 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM e/p

April 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM e/p

May 07, 2013 at 6:00 PM e/p

May 23, 2013 at 1:00 PM e/p

HGTV Admin

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Sep 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOVE HGTV and absolutely love this Smart Home!! The features are incredible somebody is going to be extremely lucky! Hopefully me but good luck to everyone!!! Also loveee Monica Pedersen!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Washington | Registered: Apr 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the show times. LOVE this house!!!!

Posts: 1546 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
It is so neat, I have already watched the show 3 times. (DVR)

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5661 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
HGTV could we please open a site for the new Dreamhome 2014. It would be so appreciated by many Smile?

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5661 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love this smart home, great concept and idea.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Several of the Smart Home videos for Nashville, are located in HGTV Remodel site. Shared some with DH this afternoon. He's been through the area several times and told me how he and an ol' fishing buddy had driven through the areas. I learned a lot just looking at the maps. He suggests we take our vacation to Nashville. Who knows?

Posts: 5233 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post