Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Contests & Giveaways
Hop To Forums   Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended
  AAAaahhhh!!! I am excited. . .looking out the front door.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AAAaahhhh!!! I am excited. . .looking out the front door. Sign In/Join 
posted
Well. This is it!! Now we wait. Oh my gosh! It is so nice to dream the big dream for such beautiful home. What a nice looking car too. I love the pool. Yes, I can see myself swimming right now, especially today being so hot over here in SC. Anyways, Good Luck Everyone! Nice Feeling.

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Smart Home is dandy
said Mandy to Randy...
the Smart Home IS dandy, Mandy,
to her said Randy. :>)

Posts: 3140 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Tango, thought I'd join your poetry reading
Big Dreams
The smarthome is pretty
Just out of the city
Relaxing says Judy
To live there my duty

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three birds on a wire, in winning attire:

Whence shall we meet again
in thunder, lightning or in JAX?
When the HG Drawing's done
when the Smart Home's lost and won
Thence! alight at fair Florida site
where exists no income tax!

Foul is not fair
Fair is not foul
keep thy faith,
i.e. don't throw in the towel!

The dream's the Home
the Home's the dream.
Faith, Hope and Love
still cover the scene. :>)

Posts: 3140 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you may be excited, Tinker Bell,
but the MB looks like it is taking a,
"Knit one, purl two,"-Rosey Grier approach to the whole thing! Quiet, it's never been so. :>)
May the noisiest MBer win the sweepstakes.

Can't but help think that TangoW might already be in second place, nay! first place save a limerick or two. :>)

Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Many peeps have been on vacation. I for one have been! As I travel, there are some people wanting to keep up on the events of HGTV....we're just busy! I'm still amazed how easy it is to find people who know what's going on and willing to chat about it with a stranger! Woohoo! I'm NOT the only one!

My fishing story is on the blog cabin page.....since they have the dock. The sharing of the smart home came about in the hot tub and swimming pool area....since that is one of the awesome features of the smart home...mentioned. : ) Just lettin' the powers that be know.

Posts: 5044 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post