Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Soon Sign In/Join 
Picture of AZdreamin
posted
Very soon we will have a winner for this beautiful and smart home. Good luck everyone!

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: Feb 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when will they announced the winner

Posts: 349 | Registered: Oct 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking in the same ole place...

How the Prize Winners will be Determined:

Grand Prize: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") will be chosen by Main Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period on or about June 14, 2012 (the "Grand Prize Drawing") by Ritway, Inc., an independent judging organization ("Sweepstakes Administrator"). Main Sponsor anticipates that the potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted either by phone, e-mail, in writing, or in person via an "ambush style" visit by Main Sponsor representatives at the Grand Prize Winner's home or other location on or about June 25 - 27, 2012 (subject to change).

Posts: 3140 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
How exciting

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
lol

So much has been going on in our lives....we're waiting to find "relax" time. And...we've been ON a vacation this past week.

I can see this as more Whirl WInD. woo hoo? That's what many of us are awaiting.....the WHO part of woo hoo.

I can see the Smart Home being one of those.....aaaaah moments.

Posts: 5044 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
98 degrees in Denver today, might break a state temp record. I'm dreaming of that pool......

Posts: 1541 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I'd love the surprise, my kids and grands would enjoy that pool as well.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jacksonville would be a very nice place to retire. We always liked Florida because of the beach and I guess the weather, it is not as cold as were we live! And my husband's car has been breaking down often now. He has about 225,000 miles on it and we are considering getting a newer model but things are tight right now. So this all would come at the right time. But I guess that is some of us stories as well. We all are feeling the pinch. "Good Luck Everyone" PS: I hear Jacksonville has great schools for the little ones, and the not so little. Great!!!

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Are there any colleges near there? I'd like to teach part time.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

posted Hide Post
The Gators are not too far away in Gainesville and that town it has one of the most awesome colleges in the Florida Area. They call it the town that never sleeps because everyone is studying. Great medical programs since I wanted to go there once in my life, but unfortunately never did. What can I say. Florida is great.

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well it's almost the 26th of June. Waiting by the window with the cordless phone in my hand. I hope that I win this Smart Home. So I can start exploring the Beautiful Home And surrounding area.
HGTV You built the perfect Home again!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Still 25th in California. It is my son's birthday and the smarthome would make for an exceptionally good day.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

posted Hide Post
I hope I win!

Home Decor, coming from the soul.
www.decorativesoul.com

Posts: 15 | Location: WA | Registered: Jun 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post