Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner announced Sign In/Join 
Picture of trish212
posted
Peggy Walker and family, Congratulations!

Since I'm unable to post on the blogging site, my wishes are here! As a retired teacher, will you be able to move into the SH? Hope so!

I waited to post until Mary had the REAL surprised photo of you. You look fantastically happy!

Posts: 5138 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
How did you know ahead of time Trish. did you know her? They let her know on my birthday., she did look excited.

Congratulations Peggy and Family. Are you going to move in?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nursejudy,

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5613 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
No, It is from the Smart Home blog site. There was a pic and comments are made there. I can leave comments on the Message Board, but not there. Not sure why, but appreciate being able to comment here.

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
That is where I saw it as well. I use to be able to post on dreamhome blog, but forgot my password.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Posts: 5613 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HGTV will air the ambush of the winner of this extraordinary home on August 15th at 7PM ET.
Funny, they didn't strike when the iron was hot at the end of June. I am thinking the sponsors are a bit miffed? This sweepstakes surely has more clout.

Posts: 3157 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Will this video be available online? I have found a neighbor I could visit on this day to watch the show --- If I HAVE to. Smile

Bumping this to secretly hide gorgeous BC. BC= Beach Chair. You think people will buy it?

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I am sure they will show pictures or a video clip but the special itself will be on TV. If you want to see blog cabin episodes go to your friends on Monday evenings and watch house crashers.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Did everyone see the special. The winners were so excited and loved their visit to their smarthome. I am very happy for them.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥