Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smart Home Nashville 2014 Sign In/Join 
Picture of trish212
posted
The blog must be having difficulty. I am unable to get onto the blog.

Therefore, I am here.

Since this is a MUSIC known town....I heard about a SMART light that controls color of the light, can catch the BEAT of the music, can be controlled by an app is being made available. by Ilumi. If I didn't investigate some of my tech saavy programs, I would be unaware of this lightbulb that claims to also save energy. Sounds like something THIS Smart Home may want to use/promote in this SH. I read through the entire blog and noticed a push for universal. If the lights are controlled by an app....this most definitely would make it a universal feature, too.

Posts: 5044 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
It will be neat to see the features in the new smart home. Everyday technology expands constantly.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
NurseJudy, have you seen the videos on the HGTV Remodel site? More info there.

Then, I discovered Carley K(won't try to spell the remainder) is on some Howdini clips.(LOVED the shopping programs, Carley.) Before there were apps for shopping, I'd take a photo of a written list on my cell phone to not lose the list. LOL Carley is tech saavy! Good person to reflect the Smart Home.

I keep watching several techy programs, how does one keep up with technology. Constant change!

Posts: 5044 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post