Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AAAaaahhhh!!! Anticipation.. . . . Sign In/Join 
posted
Another day and the anticipation is huge. Who will be the next winner. I look outside all the time. I am imagining the "ding, dong", surprise . . . Yes, is good to imagine.

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
It would sure be nice to find them at the front door.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5616 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Friends.
I am new member of this forum site and currently i am working with Om Construction.

OM Construction & Builders Established in 1995 in the city of Bhopal with property development as its main focus. The Group has strived to achieve excellence in the field of Construction.

Duplex in Bhopal
Property in Bhopal

Posts: 2 | Location: india | Registered: Sep 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys.

Posts: 2 | Location: india | Registered: Sep 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post