Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you toured this beauty? Sign In/Join 
Picture of ivygate
posted
If so, did you have one room you didn't want to leave? My husband and I toured it 2 weeks ago today and loved it all. Oh how the children's room will not get off my mind. I confess, it is my favorite.

I must say that the tour guides were some of the nicest ones I've ever had on a home tour. Not to mention they were humorous at times and also gave me permission to take lots of photos, which I have shared on my blog the past 2 weeks. I love the excitement that SmartHome 2013 is creating. Remember you cannot win without registering. Some lucky person and or family will be the winner very soon. I encourage others to go for it rather than be afraid they'll win and I won't. If you have time, you're welcome to view the personal iPad photos I took. Good luck!

www.helensdecor.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ivygate,

Posts: 635 | Location: TENNESSEE-7A | Registered: May 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
prettty

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5551 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed looking at your blog, Ivygate. So glad you were able to tour. I LOVE this house. Come on luck!

Posts: 1541 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
Oops, I forgot to mention, the tour guides were very nice and knowledgeable at the HGTV Green House in Stapleton (Denver, CO). I was so grateful to be able to tour that one.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
The tour guides were great in Sonoma, California as well.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5551 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post