Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have a question Sign In/Join 
posted
I know you can enter the sweepstakes by e-mail twice/day and by post-card by regular post office mail as many times as you want right?
My question: Can you enter by post card by regular post office mail and e-mail at the same time?
I do not want to risk disqualification,
Thanks,
Baire68

?

Posts: 3 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Apr 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Baire68:
I know you can enter the sweepstakes by e-mail twice/day and by post-card by regular post office mail as many times as you want right?
My question: Can you enter by post card by regular post office mail and e-mail at the same time?

Welcome, Baire, have a good time here, and good luck in the sweepstakes.
HGTV will answer your question if they find discussion is being carried out in error on a subject...
The number of regular Post Office entries allowed is unlimited,
The time/date postmark on them is not relevant to email entries; the rules don't stipulate that restriction.

Posts: 3141 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello!
Thanks so much!
I appreciate it.
Baire68

?

Posts: 3 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Apr 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
No limit on the number of mail in entries, can still enter once daily on HGTv and once daily on HGTV-remodels.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5551 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much! I appreciate it!
Baire68

?