Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dreamers Passing breaking our hearts Sign In/Join 
Picture of BeachLadylovesJackT
posted
I am saddened today to say that two of our DREAMERS have passed away! These two were dreamers til the end. Our Meowcat Mary Elliots' amazing loving husband (RED) passed away suddenly. He was the first man who had b a l l s to show up at our Posse Vacations. We loved him. Also TC Covey aka TC the little chic gun toting cowboy hat wearing dreamer passed away at 3AM. Please keep both families in your Ts & Ps.

Namaste
Originally registered Feb 2004 -then- gumby took me down
Lifetime winner of Jack Thomasson ♥

♫ Take time to laugh; it is the music of the soul ♫

Life is worth nothing without your dreams and passion.

Posts: 707 | Location: sum beach.....sum where | Registered: Jul 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing beachlady, we are so saddened by this loss of long time dreamers.
P r a y e r going for their families.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5639 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr.Bill
posted Hide Post
OH MY! I'm so sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to Mary, (Meow) on her loss of Red and Rebel on his loss of our beloved TC. I never failed to get a Christmas card greeting from TC over the years and will miss her greatly. It's a sad day for all of us here.

{Proud Member of the Flapjaw Club}
~♥~ ~♥~

Posts: 3594 | Location: United States | Registered: Feb 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luv♥
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear of these passings. Frown

~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Warning!
A blonde here.

Posts: 10768 | Location: ♥Paradise♥ | Registered: Jan 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(((((Dreamers))))) both of these extraordinaire dreamers would want you to know. Our hearts are broken over the sudden deaths of MeowCats' devoted husband Red (hgtv name) and our beautiful loving TC little egg Frown

Namaste

Posts: 707 | Location: sum beach.....sum where | Registered: Jul 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This place is where it all began many years ago. And you three were a big part of their lives. So very sorry you had to find out like this. I lost all contact when I left SW FL.

Namaste

posted Hide Post
will PM you 3

Namaste

Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
I had sent my T's and P's......it wasn't until some of us "oldies" have returned to share their messages to repeat my message. I never know what happens except through these postings.

Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5212 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
((((trish)))) I still come by here once in awhile. Hoping to see a recent post from those that made this place great. At one time.

Namaste

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I'm here as well Beachlady, Now we are two Celebrating the Lives of Red, TC, and the many other dreamers we have lost over the years who made Dreamhome an inspiration and a joy.

Thank you HGTV for giving us this opportunity to Dream big for these wonderful, inspiring, well chosen sites and explicitly decorated Dreamhomes along with so many wonderful people. Also thank you for letting us remember these wonderful dreamers.

The blog is informative, but the message board is about the dream and the process from start to the giveaway day which is what Dreamhome is all about. We dreamed as a message board family. Many of us Dreamers have toured the homes and had the joy to share our adventure and pictures here. Thanks again for the dream.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5639 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
Thank-you for the friendship, the laughter, the hope.

I shall always treasure all who I have met here.

To life!

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

We're goin' on a Bear Hunt.
We're going to catch a Big One
I'm not afraid!

Posts: 1039 | Location: New Joisey | Registered: Mar 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks dreamers! Smile

Namaste

posted Hide Post
stop over at the thread THE DREAMHOME 2013 HAS ENDED. This is the last place gumby left us Frown

Namaste

Picture of Still kitty
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear of TC'S passing. Also very sorry about Red, though I didn't know him. Still getting over the shock of Brad's passing

still kitty...aka....kitty dld, lovelykitty,saucykitty ect...

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post