Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picking the winner! Sign In/Join 
posted
I am totally anxious. Picking the winner!! Wow, who would it be this time. When would they make the announcement? Are they going to contact the winner ahead and then come and officially surprise them with Lights, Camera, ACTION!! Yeahh!! How exciting for that person.
I just picture this whole thing and my heart is raising with excitement. How wonderful for that person and what a beautiful home. Good Luck to all the folks that enter into this Giveaway. Do you know that I know the address by heart. I have entered so many times that I know the drill. Well Chao, and good luck!

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you, Tinker Bell. It is an exciting time. I LOVE THIS HOUSE, my favorite so far. I've heard prior winners were notified they were "one of the finalists" and then ended up actually winning. On or around the 13th they should know the name, wonder if they will show Monica holding the ball? I'd love to win but will be happy for whoever it is. Such a great contest. And soon the Urban Oasis and the Dream Home in the Lake Tahoe area promises to be dreamy too......

Posts: 1541 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
The dream home near lake Tahoe. How did I miss that?

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh Gosh!!! Well, we got a lot to look forward to. I am watching the mail every day and I tell you in the evening, you can catch with my nicest clothes. I am hoping a knock on my front door, and believe me it will not be Tom Cruise, or should I say, that would be very nice if HGTV gets of all people Tom Cruise to announce the winner, OMW.... what a nice surprise!! Ok boys and girls now I am definitely dreeeeeaaaaming!!!!! Wishful thinking!!!

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
It would be exciting. Smile

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post