Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ceiling Fan in the Loft Sign In/Join 
Picture of Juliet 13
posted
Can anyone please tell me the brand name of the ceiling fan that is hanging in the Loft of the Smart Home. It is not listed in any product list/shop online, yet it is a featured product.

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you,

Juliet

Ceiling Fan

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Juliet, I looked under the photos of the tour and only found the following: "sleek, modern Energy Star® ceiling fan complements the space's muted mocha color palette".

BTW....beautiful photo. Someone is quite talented in painting faces!

Posts: 5048 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry no Idea. But can you share the reason why you want to know it, may be I can help you in that.

Posts: 1 | Location: 2525 S High St, Denver, CO 80210 | Registered: Apr 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the fan subject: May I interject, please?
This applies to hot climates, especially...
It might be a marvel to have an oscillating fan rather than a fixed one. It makes for better comfort.

Better for comfort, it would be nice to see oscillating baffles inside the a/c ducts which would direct HVAC air back and forth. They could be mounted outside the ducts up high in the Smart Home.

Restaurants are notorious for torturing occupants with a/c forced air directed onto the occupants. It's really not necessary for occupants to sit in, to endure that blast.
shoeshine boy :>)
* old Singapore had baffles that moved volumes of air, very green. And, green tea.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TangoW,

Posts: 3141 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post