Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smart Home Housewarming Giveaway 4-2 to 5-14 Sign In/Join 
Picture of HGTVAdmin
posted
Help us select housewarming gifts for the winner of the HGTV Smart Home 2013 — then enter to win an identical selection of home goods! Vote up to 10 times per day for gifts and enter once per day for a chance to win the gift collection through May 14, 2013, at 5pm ET. The gift winner and winning items will be announced in the Dreams Happen blog.

HGTV Admin

Posts: 1298 | Registered: Sep 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Thanks

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
posted Apr 10, 2013 10:46 AM
My daughter and I both watch HGTV and enter contests. We live together she is 31 but are we both allowed to enter contest seeing that we have the same address. I would hate to be disqualified for that reason..

Posts: 2 | Location: Minnesnowta | Registered: Apr 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I like the cute terrariums we are voting on.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post