Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tour the HGTV Smart Home 2013 Sign In/Join 
Picture of HGTVAdmin
posted
Step inside. Take a virtual tour of each high-tech, glam space and view gorgeous slideshows.

HGTV Admin

Posts: 1304 | Registered: Sep 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
This is one beautiful house.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5616 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree nursejudy, the colors used are awesome, just the right size too!! Best of luck to everyone.

God nevers give you more than you can accept, wish he did not have so much faith in me

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I have looked at the 360 and pictures a couple times and it has so many neat features. I have not decided yet which room i like the best.Again, well done Linda and Jack.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Posts: 5616 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
Love this house!!! What a beauty! Thanks HGTV! Can't wait to enter, for now enjoying the pictures everyday.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I believe we can enter beginning tomorrow mythreesons. I like the three hutches in the dinning room. Lots of room to display pretty things.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

posted Hide Post
HGTV...have anything for the men in the SmartHome?
I have toured, I have been Dorothy LaMoured. It doesn't have to be Tim the Toolman, but how about some masculinity in the scene?

Posts: 3159 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Tango, did you actually visit the home? That would be fun.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

posted Hide Post
NJ, Would love to spend time at the home, SmartHome, that is, ha. I have a ton of questions.

The remote control pad for controlling appliances, devices is something that has been missing for a number of years in HGTV prize homes. It's not as pricey when put into new construction.
The home is one of HGTV's best. It is perhaps the most beautiful.
Including the garage, it needs "Man introduction". Jack should be more involved. Anyone know about the closed-cell construction, for example?
But its real plus imho is the interesting design, layout-footprint.
So, the sweepstakes micro-targets the ladies...The house says "lady" all over the place. Of course, if that lady is Joan Steffend, that somehow seems just right. :>)

edited, changed 4/13.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TangoW,

Posts: 3159 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
As I lady, I do love the smart home, but so does my very masculine DH. If you live close enough to visit, please share what you see Tango.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥