Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saniflo v/s Sewage Ejector pump Sign In/Join 
posted
I have a basement in which the drainage line that goes out to the Main Sewer line is about 2 feet above the floor. I was asked to install a Sewage Ejector Pump.
In the meantime while researching on the net, I came across a product called "Saniflo" which kills the need to dig a pit/ sewage ejector.
Just wanted to know how helpful this system is. We do not expect heavy duty use of this bathroom but what would you suggest? Saniflo or Sewage Ejector pump. Any experiences

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: May 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give this a try...Message Board has been having limited activity, and probably no one who needs to deal with a non-gravity sewer/flo install:

Plbg.com
Plumbing forum for problems, questions, repairs ...
The popular discussion advice forum for plumbing, repairs, remodeling, home projects and problems, with questions and answers.

Kind regards, TangoW

Posts: 3140 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post