Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Color Sign In/Join 
posted
What are the names, and paint brands of the 3 exterior colors used on the 2013 smart home in Jacksonville Fl?

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
If you go to the 360 and point at the red circles you get more information. There should be one on the outside wall color.

Found it for you jsgigi.

Shermen-Willians Tony Taupe sw 7038

It is a great color!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nursejudy,

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
It is so much easier for the entire house to be completely done than choosing for self. This is a beauty!

Posts: 5044 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed trish, Linda chose some great colors and it is neat when others can utilize some of these colors for their own home.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
I have been showing my Dear Mother the SmartHome today. She's quite out of the loop. And will be spending a week with us. We have time.
Today, I noted the guest room. Before Carly commented on the guests not wanting to leave, my mom said the same words. lol
I have fabric similar to the bedspread on our pillows on our deck. Difference: our colors are the red and yellow; but, the pattern is exactly the same. Linda, TERRIFIC choice! I knew I was drawn to it for some reason.
You know how we give choices to people: SmartHome/Blog Cabin. Hub chooses Smart House. He's quite techy! I was sure the dock would grab his attention with the BC. He still surprises me. Smile OK...let me volunteer to be the winner of both. Keep grinning, I know I am.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trish212,

Posts: 5044 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
They are both very nice Trish. I'm read to move Smile

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

posted Hide Post
The best exterior color for smart home is light grey. It looks very attractive and aggresive.
The off white is second option depends upon light room color. And the third choice is black
exterior color which is amazing at night.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: smith46,

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
There are definitely many fine and beautiful colors to choose from. My home is grey tone with white trim, but I am considering some shade of darker blue for trim as grey and blues are similar and contrast well.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

posted Hide Post
I need some help. I'm going to paint one of my bedrooms for my granddaughter. She doesn't watch tv but loves anything musical and has buttons. She is full of vitality and is extremely active as far as running goes. She is 16 month's old and any color would look good for her. She has way to much pink and purple and want a room of either bright colors but soothing. The room faces North and needs lots of extra help. Anyone have any suggestions?

Confusedgma.

My love, happiness and life bring you joy!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
How about blues or greens? There are lots of beautiful shades.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥