Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knock, knock. . .here they come!! Sign In/Join 
posted
You are soooooo lucky if you won this beautiful home and car. This is truly one of the most prettiest houses yet. HGTV has not announced the winner yet!! So we are still hoping.
Aahhh!! Suspense is definitely there. SMILE!!

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Tinker Bell, I don't think the suspense is as strong as it has been in the past. Many bloggers keep asking for more clues on the SH site. Since I can't blog there, I'll express myself here. Mary, more clues please.

I feel so in the dark not having HGTV/DIY channels. So little is being said. Are you sure you want to do this to your ol' faithfuls? lol

I wish you could see the improvements made on our home! Oh My!!!!! Very exciting! And I'm so happy with our back deck! I have, however, gotten my eyes opened to what sailors must go through with their sails. Recently, we had a storm come through. I was getting our sailcloth down. It looked like I had dove into a swimming pool with all clothes on. I just didn't want our structure to be "gone with the wind".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trish212,

Posts: 5045 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still strong over here. Someone is going to be very lucky now!!!!! Still keeping my fingers crossed. Hello Florida!!!

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
I don't purposely fib....but I have.

I told my mom that I had never been to Florida. She said that I had but wouldn't remember. lol It was a weekend drive to Florida, I was TWO. OK....I have a granddaughter who is going to be ONE soon. So, you know it's been a LONG, long time since I was there. I don't even remember it.

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I was last in Florida when I was 9 which was a long time ago. I remember the water in the gulf of Mexico being much warmer then the Pacific Ocean here in California.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5551 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
But the PO in Hawaii.....oh my! I DO remember that!

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Yes the pacific in Hawaii is clear, blue and beautiful Trish.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5551 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post