Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DREAMHOME 2014 FANTASTIC Sign In/Join 
Picture of nursejudy
posted
The Dreamhome in Lake Tahoe area is coming along. It is going to be great. Check it out! Thye have a neat 3D view which is fun.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5616 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
I wonder how far in advance they buy property to build a future Dream Home on?

Posts: 9615 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
They are usually starting the next one when the last one is completed. They seem to have it down to a science. I bet Jack is already scoping out 2015 site.

This years is going to be really great. Always a new idea. I am so excited for another one in Calif. I hope to tour.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Posts: 5616 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Scripts just bought a property this summer. Already clearing trees to build. =(
Not saying where...no neighbor wants the lookie loos any sooner than necessary.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: conrad,

Posts: 9615 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
How exciting. Plains and mountains, guessing Wyoming, Colorado, Montana maybe

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
I've already tried snooping for DH 2015. lol I figure....If I can't watch the shows, I'll snoop instead. So, who wants to guess when they'll let us know? Are we getting clues like we have in the past? Hmmmmm Wyoming, Colorado or Montana, are these our first clues?
NurseJudy & Conrad, are you setting me up for being in trouble for looking for DH2015 before I'm supposed to? lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trish212,

Posts: 5170 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Nope, don't mean to cause a mystery with clues.
Just some personal knowledge that I am not going to share. (But I do know who scripts bought from, where, and how much they paid)
Not sure if it will be Dream Home, Green Home or what, however.

I do feel for the neighbors in the area, as it will disrupt their lives and privacy.

Picture of Cathydawkins24
posted Hide Post
I love Lake Tahoe, and I can't wait to see what this new dream home looks like!

Posts: 7 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Dec 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
We would never do that Trish. Just trying to squeeze Conrad for his information. WE always love to find the details.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

posted Hide Post
How do you enter for the dream house in Lake Tahoe

Posts: 6 | Location: Harrison,Idaho | Registered: Sep 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Dream home entry usually begins around Jan 1, They usually open the 360 tour a little prior to that. Right now is the fun watching it being built.

Don't stop the sleuthing Trish, that is part of the fun. We will have to keep trying to squeeze Conrad.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
nursejudy...

What makes you think I've stopped sleuthing? I'm incognito.

Conrad has always had some information no one else has. Is it possible, Conrad will change Conrad's disguise to throw us off?

Years ago...I had read a name "Truckee2" I always thought that was because the person drove a Truck. lol Now, I'm rethinking their name.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trish212,

Posts: 5170 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Trish, there have been a few changing their names from dreamhome to dreamhome, but you can often tell what old name they changed from. I have noted it as well. I find no reason to change a name as that is our identity and when old timers return, they know exactly who we are.

Have you seen the updated pictures of the Tahoe dreamhome?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nursejudy,

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥