Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Guys and Gals!!!! any News YET!!!!! Sign In/Join 
posted
That is so amazing!! I haven't seen any clues or posting of the new winner of this beautiful Smart home. Do they want to be so secretly about this? Anyways, the suspense is there. . . for sure! I am still picking out the window. But SAD FACE is settling in!!!!

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
The winners have to keep quit until HGTV reveals.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5551 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is exciting. I guess the winners are already ambushed, and all cameras are rolling. Well SAD FACE HERE, I guess my hopes are diminishing by the hour now. Well, another house, another view, another design and architectural input. Gosh!! I am really heart broken, maybe I need to come down from the wishing cloud. Nice chatting with you nursejudy, we will keep in touch for what is coming.

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I believe in dreaming, it is good for the soul.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Posts: 5551 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
You think you have it bad, NJ. I don't have HGTV to watch when they go to announce it. I have always enjoyed watching the show and figuring it out as it happens. Now, nothing, nada, zero. Unless I can find a neighbor will let me watch it with them. (s I g h)

Posts: 5048 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Trish, What happened to your HGTV? The last couple years, they have shown a video of the ambush prior to the show so hopefully you can view that on line and find a friend to watch the show.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥