Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Only a few days left!!! AAaahhh. . . . . Sign In/Join 
posted
Only a few days left. Lots of hope and dreams.
I have always dream of that knock on the door and the bright lights and the ambush as they do. My face , full of excitement, how would I look. Who would be knocking at the door? And there is no turning back after that!!! My life would be different. I would get this beautiful house. So close to the beach. And then again someone else could have a chance. We all do!! We have all try to win this! and I wish everyone all the luck. What a beautiful home.
Anyways, we are counting down.. . . .

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tinker Bell, hello again!

Friday night, 5 (PM EST)!
...If one hasn't entered for the Smartzge Haus by then,
Nine, ten, big fat hen"!
(if you are a male booster, then it's, big fat rooster)

MBers, don't forget to wear white if you win, bring a green Sharpie pen, and, an apple for the eternal revenue service. :>)

Posts: 3140 | Location: FL | Registered: Jan 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Clever Tango. This is one "smart" home.Wink IT will make a neat place to live. Smile

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5550 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post