Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   Faux Finishing & Painting
  Cabinet Transformations by Rustoleum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cabinet Transformations by Rustoleum Sign In/Join 
Picture of Sandy O !
posted
I did the vanity and medicne cabinets in my small bathroom and they turned out great!!! Pretty much followed the directions (bought the small kit about $35.) Had a luan floor put down and tiled with peel and stick (boy they have come a long way, got one a little off and had to PRY it up), had new counter top made and Love the new look. Think builders white cabinets and a white floor b-4 and now this!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sandy O !,

Sandy

Posts: 1287 | Location: wyandotte, mi. usa | Registered: Jul 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Carolyn in MI
posted Hide Post
Looks very nice...great job!

Posts: 22 | Location: Michigan | Registered: Oct 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Trudi
posted Hide Post
Looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 2051 | Location: N.C. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sandy O !
posted Hide Post
Just thought I would update ... these cabinets are just as nice about a year later as when first done. I have since researched some other types of paint/stain and am thinking of doing my kitchen.

Sandy

Posts: 1287 | Location: wyandotte, mi. usa | Registered: Jul 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update.

Posts: 7243 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post