Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Cleaning & Organizing
  You Gotta Be Kidding!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You Gotta Be Kidding!!! Sign In/Join 
Picture of Waverider ;)
posted
I said the word L O U I S E ! Is that a d1rty word? Better check my Funk & Wagnals....:O

Posts: 2374 | Location: "The Garden State", NJ ~ Zone 7 | Registered: Nov 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Every little breeze....seems to whisper, Lou-ise. Sorry, just popped into my head. Wink
Sometimes there seems just no rhyme or reason to the auto blocking.

Posts: 9599 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
Admin has been grabbing L O U I S for quite a while now. Just try typing in the state that begins with that and ends with iana...It's a mind boggling thing.

Posts: 16949 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CJO
posted Hide Post
Who knew??? Maybe they are just 'messin' with ya Wink

Posts: 2863 | Registered: Oct 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
Happened to me too. Who knew the state where I'm from was so offensive?

Life is a great big canvas...throw all the paint on it you can.
Danny Kaye

Posts: 7386 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: Feb 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Strange indeed. Perhaps we should try LEWEESE, LU-EASE. LEWEEZE, LEWEEZIANA...Wink

Posts: 18648 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Waverider ;)
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zone9alady:
Happened to me too. Who knew the state where I'm from was so offensive?

ROTFLMDAO!!! Smile
You are originally from LEWEEZIANA? I would ask the "Board Monitors" point blank, what's the story? Unreal!!!

Posts: 2374 | Location: "The Garden State", NJ ~ Zone 7 | Registered: Nov 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
OK, it's now Luu easy Ana! LOL!

What if you live in St. L.o.u.is or L.o.u.isville?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zone9alady,

Life is a great big canvas...throw all the paint on it you can.
Danny Kaye

Posts: 7386 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: Feb 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nettiejay
posted Hide Post
I DO live in St. L o u i s!
You'd think it's somewhere w i c k e d, wouldn't you?

Posts: 4481 | Location: zone 6b, Missouri | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post