Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On A Roll Sign In/Join 
Picture of Waverider ;)
posted
I am soooo proud of myself. I finally got the lead out and am decluttering - putting stuff in their proper places, throw stuff out, etc.
I am on a Roll, don't even think of interrupting me today, don't know how long this will last!!! I have no clue what possessed me, but I am just so dang proud of myself....
To those OCD clean freaks kindly ignore this!! ;D (I am so jealous of you guys!):^(

Posts: 2399 | Location: "The Garden State", NJ ~ Zone 7 | Registered: Nov 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spanish Revival
posted Hide Post
Waverider Wink, that's great!! I love it when that happens to me, and I can't figure out why or wherefore but I know it's good!! I like to watch the show Hoarders, that would get me going WHILE the show was on! I always say, a little OCD goes a long way, and a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea!

Posts: 948 | Location: Florida | Registered: Aug 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjf
posted Hide Post
don't I wish!! dd is in the process of divorce and has declutterd her house into mine!!! with her, I know it's only temp, and she will collect her stuff...what was sad were the grands stuff animals...she left just a few...

Posts: 8523 | Location: se mi | Registered: Sep 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
I believe in giving praise when praise is due.

You deserve it today!!! BRAVO!!!!!!

Posts: 16979 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Totally great! Good on you! Now can you please tell me what you did to get motivated? I really need some of that.

Gosh, for a month or two, I was able to watch Hoarders online. So thrilled about that. Now, I can't get it anymore--something about my cable provider needs to be on their list and they aren't. It's really weird, why they'd stop allowig people to watch the show online. I can still see all the thumbnails for the shows, just can't watch them. They were motivating to me.

Posts: 6082 | Registered: Feb 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
Good for you! I have to totally redo my master closet, I'm still procrastinating.
I once was OCD...in my twenties and thirties, now I don't have the energy unless I drink a lot of strong coffee. hehe

Life is a great big canvas...throw all the paint on it you can.
Danny Kaye

Posts: 7390 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: Feb 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post