Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Cleaning & Organizing
  Give me tips for cleaning salt off laminate floors? I tried many times but not sucess
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give me tips for cleaning salt off laminate floors? I tried many times but not sucess Sign In/Join 
posted
I have a laminate floors in my home, I am very concerned about how well I clean it, I just want tips or idea to clean it well and remove all strain from floor.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BillieHowery,

Posts: 31 | Location: United States | Registered: Jul 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeez, you were irritating enough when youSPAMMED all the current threads, then you brought up old ones to SPAM and now you are starting new ones.

Go away!!

Posts: 7282 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KeepYouInStitches
posted Hide Post
Billie, Remove your advertising posts from the other threads and remove your advertising link from your signature line and perhaps we would take you seriously.

Posts: 17371 | Location: Daingerfield, TX | Registered: Feb 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just pulled up all of Billies post because I could not understandthem.They remind me of the Nigerian money scam posts whee the English language is tortured

Posts: 503 | Location: Cape Cod  | Registered: Oct 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post