Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Cleaning & Organizing
  What is the best pet hair solution
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the best pet hair solution Sign In/Join 
posted
I was searching the internet and I ran into the Bissel Homepage site for Pet hair solutions and I was wondering if any of there products were worth a try. Please let me know. thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rob1150, Hi ~ see it's your first post here so welcome to the Boards! Smile

Not sure exactly the "pet hair" solution you are looking for ~ stains? vacuuming? cleaning?

If you could elaborate a bit more, perhaps you could get some good suggestions ~ lots of smart people here! Just taking a guess, were you looking at the Bissel Spot Remover? Hard to make any suggestions without more information.

Post back and, once again, welcome! Cool

Posts: 6492 | Registered: Jan 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Becky56
posted Hide Post
I think we have a spammer......

Posts: 3270 | Location: Bama G.R.I.T.S. | Registered: Jun 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Resident:
Rob1150, Hi ~ see it's your first post here so welcome to the Boards! Smile

Not sure exactly the "pet hair" solution you are looking for ~ stains? vacuuming? cleaning?

If you could elaborate a bit more, perhaps you could get some good suggestions ~ lots of smart people here! Just taking a guess, were you looking at the Bissel Spot Remover? Hard to make any suggestions without more information.

Post back and, once again, welcome! Cool

Thanks Idaho Resident!
I need a good vacuum for pet hair. I have bought the Dyson DC39 animal vacuum for my pets.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: haydonidseew,

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why would you ask about a vac if you just bought one? Just saying!

Posts: 7131 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try a pekepoo. Smile

Posts: 3475 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neighbor gives his three dogs a "summer hair cut". (Takes them to the dog groomer). His cocker, snouzzer and shitsu/poodle mix all are cool and no shedding for the summer months.

love life

Posts: 1545 | Location: omaha, ne U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had my Eureka pet lover vacuum for five years,and it has never failed to pick up all the hair my Shepherd looses.
I vacuum every day.
I clean the filters once a week, and empty the unit that holds what has been vacuumed up each time I use it.
Twice a year I disassemble it and give it a good cleaning.
The only thing I never liked about it is, it is a noisy machine, but it does what it is supposed too.

http://vacuumforpethairguide.com
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The DC39 is the best. I've used it for 3 years and it still works like the day I got it. I'm hoping it lasts at least 5 years, but time will tell.

http://bestvacuumforpethairadvice.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personally, i think it is the vacuum cleaner called Eureka Easy clean. it has very powerful suction that can suck any type of pet hair off carpets,stairs, upholstery etc. Try it. you won't regret it.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All sound like ads

Posts: 2277 | Location: Arkansas Zone 7 | Registered: Aug 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mix a solution of fabric softener diluted with water and place into a clean spray bottle. Spray the mixture of liquid fabric softener and water to carpets. Now wait a few minutes, make sure that they area is dry, and vacuum over the area.

Posts: 29 | Location: United States | Registered: Jan 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post