Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Cleaning & Organizing
  OT---how do you post a picture in your threads?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OT---how do you post a picture in your threads? Sign In/Join 
posted
HELP--how do you post a picture for in your new message? I've tried all I can but can't find it. I don't want to print an album just two pictures!

How do you do it??? THANK YOU.

Posts: 1720 | Location: Allentown PA USA | Registered: Oct 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M-ma
posted Hide Post
Is the photo saved to Your Pictures?
Sign on to Photobucket (if you haven't already) Free photo saving site and many you can use from the site.
( Someone will suggest using another photo site.)
Once in Photobucket:
1. Click Upload.
2. You'll be directed to where you save photos
3. Find photo and Save photo to Photobucket
4. Photo will appear; Click gear upper right of photo
5. Window opens; click Copy
6. Open HGTV and category you want; open thread; Paste photo (Shift + V)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: M-ma,

Posts: 5967 | Location: western PA | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lady of shallot
posted Hide Post
This is the way I do it on my mac. I take the photo and upload it to my photo album (for Macs it is called I photo) I select the photo(s) I want and change the size so that it fits under t he 150 kb that these forums allows. I then export them to my desk top.

Now I go onto a forum (like this one) write my message then click where it says "add attachment" that opens up a place that says "choose file" I select the picture and click on it and it shows up here. Like this lobster.

Well the lobster picture was too big so it was rejected and I chose this one. Don't know what kind of computer you have but this is the way it works on macs.

Posts: 13078 | Registered: Jun 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M-ma
posted Hide Post
And that covers PCs and Macs!

Awaiting your photos!

Posts: 5967 | Location: western PA | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone. I am new member of this community. Thanks for sharing this information.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post