Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Scrapbooking
  Ornament topper by Outlines rubber stamps Looking 4
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ornament topper by Outlines rubber stamps Looking 4 Sign In/Join 
Picture of eggstrem
posted
By any chance does anyone have any ornamnt topper rubber stamps they want to get rid of or now a web site that has the Outlines rubber stamps for the toppers for sale.

Posts: 351 | Location: USA | Registered: Oct 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I don't have any that I want to get rid of, but I do have some of the stamps. Send me a pm, maybe I can stamp a few and mail them to you.

Outlines did sell some of their line to another company and I will look for the name. Maybe you can check their website to see if they are releasing any of the toppers. I did see a cling set of the cat and dog Christmas stamps at Michael's last week. Just can't remember the line.

Posts: 2360 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eggstrem
posted Hide Post
I tried to PM U but it would not go through. I would love to have some of what you have. Can you PM me and maybe that would work.

"So much information, So little time"

Posts: 351 | Location: USA | Registered: Oct 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
okay. I sent one to you this morning. I did finally get back to Michael's and the company that had the Outlines stamps was Hampton Arts.

Posts: 2360 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post