Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Scrapbooking
  SCRAPBOOK FRAME
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SCRAPBOOK FRAME Sign In/Join 
posted
anybody have a scrapbook frame?
What do you have in it? I bought 2 for the grandkids and wonder what we can put in them.
any suggestions????? or pictures? or websites? to recommend?
THANKS

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What does your frame look like. I bought some scrapbook frames at Michaels that held 12x12 scrapbook paper, and I made a scrapbook page with pictures of my granddaughters for their mothers for mothers day.

Posts: 283 | Location: Davie Fl | Registered: May 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suggest pictures or quotes or both! I would use the cutest baby photos you can find of your grand kids - they will surely treasure it especially when they get older.

I found a nice vintage frame on one of the etsy-like sites: https://www.thecraftstar.com/p...cyan-patina-1-5-x-1/

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made one using black and off-white papers and put one of the black and white photos from my parents wedding in it. I used black rhinestone flourishes and paper flowers to embellish it.

You can make it as simple or elaborate as you like, but I would put either 1 larger picture of a couple of smaller ones of the grandkid and if they are baby pics, their name and date of birth. If there is room, maybe a quote.

Posts: 2360 | Location: md | Registered: Oct 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure if I know what you are asking but I took a frame and made myself a scrap book picture of our sons when they were little.
Is this anything like what you are asking ?

Posts: 2369 | Location: southern IL | Registered: Feb 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post